Those that TTC together, Stick together!! 4 BABY BOYS/3 BABY GIRLS

Ooh Brandi! I hope that's the start of a bfp! It would be awesome if we were bump buddies.

Just a waiting over here. Gah! I'm starting to doubt this and that maybe I did o really law. Either way, we dtd enough to where we should catch it no matter what day I o'd :/ grrr.

Today is a crappy day.. today would have been my due date. I can't quite grasp how much time has gone by since my first bfp. I have decided I need a break. DH and I have discussed it and I just need time off. Whether or not we definitely have to do IVF.. I'm on a break for now.

I will check in with you ladies though. I can't wait to see all these babies waiting to be born! :hugs:

I'm sorry Kiki, i am now back to square one too and i feel your pain (hugs)
I really hope we both have a sticky BFP sometime soon and anyone else waiting too x

Kiki- im so sorry:( I had to wait 14 months from my last MC to get a bfp, and it finally worked out. I really just want to extend SOME sort of hope to you and know that I certainly have felt your pain and hopelessness before. Its not forgotten with a bfp, but some day you will feel better about the long wait you had to go through.

Kiki :hugs: I miss you. I'm so sorry you're having a rough day. Maybe a break will do you some good. Don't stay away too long.

MrsI, sorry about the bfn. :hugs: They NEVER get easier to see. They always suck. Maybe you just o'ed a little late like you said and it's still too early. The good news is AF hasn't come yet, so you're still in the game.

MrsM, When do you usually O? Hopefully soon...!!

Dude. This new school is totally getting in the way of my BnB time!! :hissy:

Ny- Of course your little man will cuten it up!! No one is going to even notice your stroller when they take a peek at the cutie inside.

ready- I'm quite fond of my Chicco travel system. What sold me was how the carrier just clicks securely right into place, no fussing with straps and belts to hold it in. When you have a newborn, or even just a baby in general, the less hassle the better. Your arms are already full with LO, a billion pound diaper bag and whatever else you have with you. I'm sure your baby shower will be wonderful. 30 weeks sounds like a prime time to do it. Not too early, not too late. I know people who have had their showers at 39 weeks!! Talk about cutting it close lol.

Mrs- so sorry about the bfn, but don't give up hope just yet. It is possible that you ov'd a bit later or your body could just be slow to produce hcg. Those high temps are really promising!! I think forgetting about it for a couple days is a good idea. I did that just before my bfp. After the bfn the day af way due I called it quits, figured she'd show sooner or later. I tested on a whim 5 days later and couldn't believe it was a bfp. I'll keep my fingers and toes tightly crossed. Maybe I can get Roman to cross his too lol.

brandy- you brave brave girl lol. I could NEVER test that early. I see something buy I'd say it's still way way too early to tell. I'm keeping my fingers crossed though!!

kiki- I'm sorry today has been lousy. Getting past that due date is hard, but every year you'll still remember the day that should have been. This past February my little angel would have been 2. Even though I was pregnant, it still hurt to have that day come around. Take all the time you need, we completely understand. We will be right here waiting to cheer you on when you're ready to come back.

rosa- I guess you just have to quit the school to make time for BnB lol. Just wait till you have your own little baby peanut. I've mastered typing rather quickly using only one hand while I breastfeed and rock him with the other hand. I swear you learn thebest tricks when you have a baby. Earlier I was cutting meat and cooking all while making formula and holding him.

As for me, things are possibly maybe getting better. It's hard to tell. I've started using the supplemental nursing system I had from the hospital. It's such a pain to use but it allows him to nurse while getting formula which should help stimulate production. I'm very slowly able to pump a little more at a time. I'm anxious to see how much weight he's gained when I go to my support group on Wednesday. It's still not easy and it's quite stressful. I think he's going through a growth spurt because all day he did nothing but cry and has fed constantly. Little bugger has only taken a couple very brief naps leaving me exhausted since I was up with him all night. I forget what sleep actually feels like. I'm trying really hard to make breastfeeding work. I'm also trying to let go of the guilt I feel for having to supplement so much and I've been doing pretty well for the most part. But there are still those times when it just hurts watching him guzzle down formula instead of my milk. There was more I wanted to say, but my brain is all jumbled from lack of sleep that I can't really recall what any of it was. Hooray baby brain.

Kiki, hun, I'm sorry about the reminder of your due date :cry: You & I dealt with our miscarriages around the same time and I know you have really struggled with procedures and having to wait several months and consider fertility options. It is SO hard, and completely understandable to take a break. We will miss you! Someday it will all be worth it, though, I 100% believe that for you. Remember...you were able to create a good sticky baby, and you will again.

Dee, how have you been? Did you have the procedure already...? I hope you are doing okay.

Love, YAY for things getting a liiiiiiitle bit better :thumbup: It really helps to hear all that you are going through--hopefully we will be able to learn from it and be better prepared when our time comes around. FX it keeps getting easier & easier, and Roman starts packing it on!

Mrs, how are the temps today? Brandy, any more testing?

I am ok thanks Ready - had the ERPC last tuesday - heading back to work tomorrow :/

Hope you are all ok :)

I am ok thanks Ready - had the ERPC last tuesday - heading back to work tomorrow :/

Hope you are all ok :)

I continue to be amazed at how strong and resilient you are, Dee. You have been through such a terrible experience, but you continue to look forward and hope for the best next time. You deserve something wonderful to come your way very soon :flower:

ROSA, before the MC in July, I OV'd every 15th or 16th day. Cycle afterwards, 20th or 21st. So I have 4 donations scheduled, starting with 16th and the last one will be on the 21st. Hoping this covers all the bases.

LOVE, it sounds like there is a light peeking through the end of a tunnel for you. I am happy to hear that things are beginning to get a little better. I hope you hear some good and encouraging words on Wed.

:hugs: for you DEE!

MRSI, how are you doing today?

AFM... Not much to report, the lines are getting a little darker, I think I have timed OV just right, even if it is a day or so late, I will be ok, because "donations" are set for Thur, Fri, Sun and Mon!!! OV is between Thurs and Sat (predicted) FXD!!! GL Lovely Ladies!!! :dust:

Ready- I'm glad you can learn from my experiences and be a bit more prepared for when your LO arrives. No one told me that I may end up struggling like this. I naively thought that I would breastfeed, plain and simple, LO would know what to do. I didn't realize that there could be so many complications. We are still trying though. Sometimes I just want to call it quits and FF full time but I can't bring myself to do it. I'm just really glad that I rented the hospital pump because the manual my mom bought me was useless since I'm having production issues. Also really glad I had bottles and a supply of formula. I bought some when there was a really good sale and I also signed up for the free samples with the big formula companies and they sent me several big tubs as well. I suppose I subconsciously knew we'd have problems because I was so concerned with having enough formula 'just in case'. Kind of like my dream about having a c-section just a couple days before I ended up having one. I'm hoping we figure everything out and can soon cut back on the formula. But he's definitely hit a growth spurt and wants to eat more. As long as he's growing and has a happy full tummy, that's all I care about.

Dee- I agree with ready. You are so strong and truly amazing. Through all the bad you keep looking towards that silver lining. You really deserve to catch a break and get your very sticky bean.

MrsM- sounds like you've timed things perfectly!! My fingers are crossed that perfect timing pays off!!

Hi ladies I'm good today. Temp was a little lower today.. We'll see what happens.

Hope everyone is having a good day. :hugs:

MM- I hope with that donation schedule you O right on friday! That would be the perfect day I think....

MRS- booo for the temp...hope tomorrow morning its not lower.

Dee- good luck back to work. May help you get into the swing of life again and move on. When can you begin trying again or do you think you need some time?

Love- thanks for reminding me I should have some formula on hand too just in case.

ny- if you end up not needing the formula you can simply return it, or donate it to a woman's shelter or something. It's better to have it and not need it than to find yourself needing it in the middle of the night and not having it. The same with diapers. I have more newborn diapers than I'm sure I need but I was terrified of ending up needing them in the middle of the night and between two sleep deprived parents not realizing we were out. I got them from work so when he outgrows the newborn size I'll just exchange them for the next size up.

Yea i definitely need more diapers. My friend said dont buy many newborns so ive got only one package, but then there's my sister who thinks they're in newborn for a while. Each baby is different! I just need more either way. How many newborn packs have you gone through so far?

I would definitely say you need more newborn diapers, especially if the one pack you have is the standard 28 (I think) count. We bought one big box of 108 and have gone through that and just opened our third small pack. But keep in mind that my LO is small. At almost 4 weeks he wasn't back at his birthweight yet. It also depends on how big LO is at birth. Newborn should last at least 2 weeks I would imagine. If you have a Sam's Club membership I'd say get one of the big boxes from there as they are quite cheap compared to other places, same with the wipes. Those you can never have too many of. You'll use wipes for everything. Worst case scenario you end up with too many newborn diapers and exchange them for a size 1 later on.

Love, thanks for the tip...I hate to belabor the baby advice, but did you buy any newborn sized clothes? Or just 0-3 month sizes? I know Kylar mentioned a while back that Kendon was in newborn clothes for quite awhile. I'm just not sure how much to plan to have in the newborn vs 0-3 sizes. Where's that crystal ball!?!?!

Mrs, how is your temp hun? I hope it's going okay... Brandy, any more testing?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->