Those that TTC together, Stick together!! 4 BABY BOYS/3 BABY GIRLS

Af is on the way. Temp down pink spotting this morning. I knew it was to good to be true.

Oh well off to work. Have a good day ladies

Its ok. I went to work and did my paperwork then went home and had hubby hold me while I cried. Now I'm back and going for the day. :'|

NY, I think that Friday would be best as well. They say that you have better chances if you "DTD" (donations) a couple days before OV or day of, so that would be great. FXD!

MRSI :hugs: sorry that your hopes were up, but happy to see you looking forward and being able to get some seriously lovely and needed hugs from DH! Hope next cycle is a successful one!!!

AFM… CD16, This will be the week to get it started. My CM has made a nice change and I am sure that OV is near!!! Donations have begun and the last will be Monday!! Best chances are directly before OV so here I go! My coverline temps should be coming in good as I think I see a clear pattern forming, and my CP seems to be shifting as of last night. Feeling really hopeful this cycle, as I have added so many different aspects. FXD! :dust: :dust:

Mrs, I'm sorry :hugs: AF is so damn heartbreaking. It's always such a mystery why one cycle doesn't work, and another one later does. It certainly takes far more time & chance than we want it too. FX that you get that positive very soon!

ready- I am by far no expert on these things but I'll share everything I do know. I lucked out and didn't really have to buy many baby clothes because a friend gave me her like new hand-me-downs. Clothes are going to be very similar to diapers, it all depends on how big your baby is at birth and how fast he grows. Roman is still fitting into newborn and even some preemie clothes because he is so small. I would say you don't need a ton of newborn clothes as they generally outgrow them in a couple weeks. Plus early on they really aren't messy so one outfit can be worn several times before needing a wash (if it hasn't been spit up on). I have a ton of newborn clothes, but I rotate Roman through a handful of my favorites, but now that it's starting to get colder I'll have to pick new, weather appropriate favorites. The 0-3 would be a better bet as they will last longer, though they may be a bit loose fitting at first. Also compare sizes when you shop. I have a few clothes marked 6months that definitely fit perfectly now while there are some 0-3 months that are just huge on him.

Mrs- :hugs: so sorry about af, what a bitch. It never gets easier. It would be so much easier if we were like animals and we able to get pregnant pretty much as soon as we ov and dtd.

Roman and I went to our breastfeeding support group today and we have AMAZING news-- he's up to 8lbs 2oz!!!! I am just so happy. Now that pediatrician can take her 'failing to thrive' and shove it! My little man is perfectly healthy and is putting on the chunk. When we got home I put him on the changing table so I could get him a clean diaper and he started smiling at me. It completely warmed my heart.

Awe love! I'm so happy for you I know that made u feel so much better! and yes, that nurse can shove it! ;)

Love, congrats on the weight gain! That's wonderful news...you must be so happy and relieved :happydance: Thanks for the tips on clothes; I already feel annoyed and unprepared about having the right clothes from day 1. I don't want to have to think about treking to stores for exchanges right after birth, but I suppose that is just how it is! GRRR.

My symptoms are picking up at a surprising rate in the last week, more heartburn, more weepy feelings, contractions, more tired. Goodness, and so many weeks to go :)

Go roman! Glad he's growing and obviously happy!

Ready- i've gotten morning sickness back, exhaustion that rivals first tri, and horrid heart burn this last trimester. Im going to venture to say I enjoyed first tri more! Lol and I thought that was hell. Its weird how the hormones fluctuate so much at random times.

Ready- i've gotten morning sickness back, exhaustion that rivals first tri, and horrid heart burn this last trimester. Im going to venture to say I enjoyed first tri more! Lol and I thought that was hell. Its weird how the hormones fluctuate so much at random times.

I'm sorry, Ny...that really blows about MS coming back. BOO. I thought I'd have a little more time in the "honeymoon" tri but things are picking up quickly. In the last few days, I've cried in my sleep, felt like weeping for hours at a time at work, felt anxious and needing to nest, and other times felt great. Hormones suck! Do you ever feel breathless or get heart palpitations? :dohh:

YES. and they ususally come with braxton hicks. But breathlessness a lot because he is squishing my lungs so bad. The heart thing freaks me out though i'll just be sitting still and it starts racing like a panic attack and i cant calm it.

:hugs: READY and NY as you go through that MS.... Hang in there!

LOVE, AWESOME news!!! I know that you have sighed and moved forward to enjoying Roman, especially that cute smile he shot you! I am sooo happy for you!

AFM… CD17, Got my Smiley this morning! Last night the stick was maybe one shade lighter than a +OPK!!! Donation was an hour ago!!! My CM and temp look good for this!! Best chances are directly before OV or ON THE SAME DAY!! My CP seemed to be shift 2 days ago. Feeling really hopeful this cycle! FXD! :dust: :dust:

Ready- I had breathlessness and heart palpitations almost my entire pregnancy. It felt like my body was having a panic attack when I had nothing to panic over. It was rather annoying. I wouldn't fret too much over the clothes. As long as you have a handful of newborn clothes you'll be just fine. Worse case scenario he'll be wearing slightly baggy clothes, Roman does all the time because he's so small.

Ready- also since it'll be rather cold when he's born I wouldn't buy too many of the shortsleeve legless onesies. Pick up ones that will keep him warm. Can't let the little peanut freeze!!

MrsM!!! :happydance: for smiley face!! The egg chase is on!!!

Thanks Ny & Love! It helps to hear that others have the same thing...I almost thought there was something wrong with me or my heart :blush: I will try not to worry too much about that, or clothing size...TRY, I said, I'll try. :) Good point on the little onsies--I suppose they aren't really appropriate for winter unless its just an undershirt. ...must....restrain....myself....from buying....too many...adorable clothes. They are too cute :)

Good luck MrsM!

Ready- there are PLENTY on super adorable winter type clothes. So you'll still be able to indulge in tons of cuteness. I was to buy Roman this super soft and fuzzy winter onesie I saw at BRU. It's nice and thick and looks so cozy. I want one for myself lol.

MIL bough us one of those playmats that has all the sea creatures on it and dangly pieces. Layed on the floor this morning and played with Roman. Not sure he understood but ge flopped his little arms and legs around. It was so much fun!! Part of me wants him to stay this size forever.

Love, what great news on the weight gain!! He is just the cutest little thing! Glad to hear you're doing better.

Ny, those symptoms do NOT sound fun. :nope: I'm sorry you are going through them. When are you due? Soon right? I hope you feel better. :hugs:

Ready, go out and buy load of cute clothes!!! :haha: This is part of the fun of being pregnant!

MrsM, yay for o'ing! I hope this is it for you!

MrsI, did af come, or are you still waiting?

Afm, went to my needle teach tomorrow. It was a hoot. :haha: My dh is going to ROCK these injections! I am nervous about the couple of times that I'll have to stick myself, but whatever. Put my big girl panties on and take it like a man. Injections start tomorrow. Didn't there used to be a scared emoticon?? I can't find it! This one is new though! Fun times! :-({|=

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->