Those TTC for awhile.

Rooster five months old already. I bet after the twins turn one things settle quite a bit for you. I cannot even imagine having two babies at once. Hope you get lots of help.

Sarah your two guys are so adorable. So one more year for number three? Three's a charm right!

Sarah you already saw him on fb, but here's my little guy Rooster. We named him Chase.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    32.6 KB · Views: 0
Oh my god!! When did you have him? Can't believe you have had him already! Feels like yesterday you said you were pregnant!! He is beautiful! Well done! Xx

He really is GORGEOUS!! How are the boys taking to him?

We need birth story!! We also need a rooster update!! x

The boys adore him. My oldest is just fascinated with him and loves to help. He has been great with giving baby pacifier and telling me if his hat has fallen off or if he's slipped down in his bouncer seat. He also has been great with things like cleaning up his and his brothers dishes after eating, etc. A huge help and time saver. My youngest at first just kept saying "look, look, look" and poking baby in the face, ha! Now he tries to help too like wiping milk off of his face. It's all so much fun to watch. I am loving having my three boys and just so in love with our newest addition I can't believe I ever wanted him to be a girl. Couldn't imagine it any other way now.

The birth was a dream. Dr. let me be induced again.... I was 3cm the week before induction and Dr. was confident I wouldn't need much help. He was right. Went in and broke my waters, started low level piton and never needed to increase it. At 5cm they shut off the pit completely cause nurse said I didn't need it. Got epi before I really needed it and after that point flew to 10cm, pushed twice and done. I went in for induction same time as I did for Kash and baby Chase was born just 3 minutes after Kash. So 5.5 hours total, but this time my water was broken 1.5 hours later than with Kash. Was very manageable pain wise and recovery has been going very well. Hubby has helped a lot with the other boys so I can recover quicker. 3 kids is quite a whirlwind at times.

How are things going with you ladies? Life is much busier now I imagine.

How amazing and sounds like a wonderful birthing experience!! How does he compare to the others as newborns? :)

So sweet to hear about the boys helping to look after baby! Alex doesnt really spend too much time around lukas. He gets curious and pokes him and sits next to him but the second the baby gets too close he runs off lol

Thinkn youll have another? :D

xx

#3 is our dream baby. To date, NO reflux. Eats well, sleeps well and is all around a quiet baby. Hoping it stays this way cause with three there is just no time for a colicky baby. At this point I think another is not gonna happen. Hubby says he can't handle another and three is plenty busy for me so far. I would probably entertain the idea of another in a year or so, but if hubby still feels the same way, I'm ok with that too.

How about you? Having another?

I can only imagine how hard it is with three! I remember your hubby not being on board before tho and look what happened!!

Yeah I have the implant in at the moment but we are talking about me taking it out when we get married in August. We are happy with our two but if we are lucky enough to be blessed again id be very happy :) x

Yes that's true he did change his mind. Guess we will see but for the moment three is plenty for us, there's just not enough hands for all of them now. When they all need something at once like this morning Chase was hungry right when I had to get the boys up and Aden ready for school. It was a mad house dash! But worth every second.

An August wedding will be beautiful, congrats to you.

Thank you hun!

Yeah I can imagine that three is a big jump from two. Im lucky that Mat is around to help all the tme or I would be so tired!! x

Good here. Just really, really tired lately. Hmmmm, I wonder why. Hoping to get this little munchkin sleeping through the night by three months old. 1-2 hours sleep at a time, I am getting too old for this. It's worth it though.

How goes it with you?

Wow 3 months...I hope you make it!! Lukas is sleeping about 5 hours max at nights lol.

Im ok just tired. Im having testing for rheumatoid arthritis again ( I tested positive as a teenager) so just finding out whats going on. If its not that they think its Fibromayalgia. Just fed up of always getting something lol.

x

I got lucky with Aden & Kash and had them sleeping thru the night by 3 months. Not so sure its gonna work a third time. We will see. Right now 5 hours sounds like heaven!

Are you having a lot of pain? What can be done for it?

Bless!! How long is he sleeping for at the mo?

Im still having tests chick so at this point not sure what the course of action will be. I had some tests come back with raised markers so they are investigating for an antibody that meansa 100% rheumatoid A

x

Hi girls! Over a year since we last spoke!!
How are you both??
It's 2.20am here and up again with one of the twins!! It's like having a new born!
I hope all is well with both of you and your gang!!
Bjorn is 2.5 now and doing brill! He is talking away and makes me laugh every day! He is also naughty and has many tantrums but certainly less then he used to have!
The girls are 1.5 and they are getting so much better but nights are still awful! I thought we would be well over this at 19 month but obviously not!
I took a massive step away from baby and bump after the twins as suffered with severe post natal depression. It was terrible, only just starting to bond with the girls now which I feel awful about but that's just the way it was. Xxx

It's been a long time! Good to hear from you and that all is going well. Must be hard to still be up with the girls at night. I must have gotten lucky cause mine sleep through the night by the first few months and don't really wake up unless they are sick. I can't imagine how hard it must be going on so long without sleep for you at night. Hoping they settle down for you soon.

I am pregnant with boy #4. Crazy I know! We just found out last week it's another boy. My oldest two are thrilled as they really want another brother not a sister they said. All my boys are doing well, Kash is almost 3 and getting out of that terrible two stage. I still think 5 is the magic number as when my oldest turned 5 he got so helpful and can do for himself and it's been such a big help for me. Chase is into everything and just started walking. We moved to a new home too so lots of changes for us this year.

Oh my god! Congratulations!! Another boy!! How lovely! Think you are mad to make boys Tina!!
Can you believe how things have changed?! From those tough months of trying to conceive to all these babies!
Will you stop at 4 or have another do you think!? I'm definitely done! 3 in a year has put me off! If I had the money I would think about another in maybe 4 years but the way things are now I'm happy with the 3 I have xxxx

Thanks! Yes, it's so odd how my 2nd was so hard to conceive then the next two were really easy. I knew this one was a boy and people kept telling me you will have a girl this time. Nope, sorry, we don't make girls! This will be our last. I'm getting too old and I'm ready to move on to the next phase in our lives. I really feel like this baby completes our family. I think the only reason we went for another one was because our 3rd is such a good baby. He's just happy all the time and so easy!

I could imagine how having so many so close together would put you off from having anymore. Twins is a whole different ballgame.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->