Those TTC for awhile.

That sounds busy rooster!

Things going well here. Just enjoyed our 4th of July holiday and lots of family time this weekend.

So sorry for the delay...things been nuts around here!!

Rooster how is it with three so young? Im finding it hard with two lol.

Tina thats fab news!! Now you can relax and enjoy the rest of the pregnancy!! Number 4 eh? And to think you had to persuade him in the past eh...thats GREAT!! How you feel about 4? :D

I had my sweep in the morning of 40wks. Wasnt favourable so came home deflated. Started with painful BHs about 8pm that night. By 10 they were regular and getting painful. By 12 they were every 3 mins and went to hospital. Was convinved I wasnt in labour lol.

Was examined and was 4cm so admitted.. this was abbout 1pm that they considered me active labour. Had intense back to back contractions, all in my spine like with Alex. I couldnt sit down at all so spent the entire time standing. By 3.35am I felt the need to push and after two pushes (I hadnt been checked so I didnt even know if I should be pushing lol) my waters went super pop style. By 3.40am after two more big pushes he was out and in my arms :D Gas and air delivery just as I had wanted...never expected ao standing labour though! 8lbs 5oz so chunkier than my little 6lb 9oz Alex!

Baby was healthy but my BP was up so was kept in for 2 days. Since coming home baby Lukas has been poorly and in out of hospital. He has severe reflux like alex and is full milk allergic. He almost had to have a feeding tube fitted last week it got so bad :(

Attachments

• 1969409_10154378647460694_4682044467466332704_n.jpg
    1969409_10154378647460694_4682044467466332704_n.jpg
    36.2 KB · Views: 0
Congratulations Sarah! Glad labor went well and gas and air was all that was needed. I hope baby Lukas feels better soon, that's awful that he's got the same issues as Alex. Must be very hard on poor mom and dad to have to watch him in pain. :(

I'm not sure about 4 kids myself, want to see how busy 3 will keep me first...but if my 2 are any indication, I'll probably go for 4 if DH is still up for it by then.

Ohhh 24wks today!!!!! Happy V day sweetheart!!! Is the pregnancy going slow or fast for you?

I bet you go for a 4th! Im already missing being pregnant and have told Matt I am up for another (I just want a little break this between this time lol!)

x

Thanks! Been fast but slowing down now since I've started to feel uncomfortable now that bump has grown. Yeah I probably will go for 4 if DH is still on board. After all, no one seems to regret the kids they have, only the ones they didn't have. :) maybe we all can go another round again together!

TTC #3 ( would be our first together) for 47 months and counting........
MC in Dec 2011 and Sept 2013

That would be fab!! Wonder if Rach will go for number 4 too :p Rooster? :D

Tina new bump pic needed!!! x

24 weeks and I have popped! Feeling huge but I know I've got a lot more growing to do yet.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    22.9 KB · Views: 1
Congratulations Sarah! You have produced another beautiful boy!!
Moter you are not huge! You have popped though! You look great!
I have been suffering with pretty bad PND hence my disappearance for a while. Will explain more soon. Xx

wow your bump is gorgeous hun!! You are carrying so neat :) How are you feeling pregnancy wise?

Rooster hope you are ok hun. Ive also been diagnosed with PND almost two weeks ago so understand what you are going through xx

Thanks ladies. Perhaps I just feel big on the inside I mean. When I get this far along I feel like everything gets smashed together in there and it's very uncomfortable for me. Wonder if my torso is just maybe shorter than others as I've not had any other mothers have this problem so early on. Loads of BH here but other than those two things all is well. I have my scan in two weeks to check cervical length and to see if placenta has moved up. Plus my glucose test same day. Hoping for all good results.

I am sorry you are both going through PND! I have not experienced this. When is the onset? Hope you both feel better soon. What can they do to help you through?

I think it can be different Tina..my mum had it the seconc I was born but for me it was a few weeks in :)

How are yo both getting on? How did the scan go ? :D x

I will have to watch for that. Hope you are feeling better Sarah? How's LO reflux?

Scan went perfect. Placenta has moved up and cervix long. I was in L&D he other week for tons of BH, can't remember if I mentioned that. Turns out I just have an angry uterus I guess. I get BH daily, too many to count. 100's. Annoying, but as long as causing no changes not a big deal. Passed my glucose test too so now it's just a waiting game. Being this is my third time around I shouldn't be, but I'm already getting nervous and anxious.

good here. how are you rooster? the pnd any better? how are the twins?

How are you girls?? Moter! Any news! I actually can't believe you are 38 weeks!!!
The girls are slowly starting to improve but it's been the hardest 5 months of my life! X

Awww hun...when you get time youll have to update us on how you are getting on. Must be so busy...its busy enough here with me having just the one extra so can only imagine how tired you must be with twins!!

Im ok...I find things weird having the implant in now...considering we were without contraception for 5 years lol. Oh well...Im having it taken out next year... :D

Life is good, alex is amazing and being a typical toddler! Lukas has grown so fast its just amazes me how fast time goes. Hes so different to Alex is mad!!

Tina how are you getting on, any signs of baby yet? xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"