Those TTC for awhile.

Oh that's right. I don't nurse so I suppose that doesn't help me there. Wish it weren't so darn painful for me. I will try again this time, but not very hopeful it will work out.

Happy 18wks Tina!! Hope the twins are doing well Rooster?

Sorry its been a bit quiet over here. I am just so exhausted all the time atm that I really struggle to do much but drift off watching TV lol.

So much discomfort really hoping baby makes an appearance asap!! xx

Thanks Sarah. 20 week scan is end of next week. Getting nervous and hoping for an all clear result.

Baby could be coming any day now! Hope you get some relief soon. Last days/weeks are really hard.

My 18 week bump pic attached. Noone has even guessed I'm pregnant yet. Everyone seems surprised when we tell them and they always glance surprised at the belly, lol.

Attachments

• 18weeks copy.JPG
    18weeks copy.JPG
    26 KB · Views: 2
You look great moter! My twin bump stayed quite small for ages then around 25 weeks I exploded! Xx

Sarah I thought you night have had baby by now! You are nearly 38 weeks! Come on little man!! Fingers crossed it happens soon! I know how rough the last trimester is :/ xx

Thanks! Just hope he's doing well in there. I don't recall being this small before. And I can't blame it on being a girl cause its my third boy in there. Wonder if he's gonna be smaller or I will suddenly just blow up one day.

How are the twins doing?

I think you look great Tina! You know how it is...every pregnancy is different and maybe your body has just become different because you have worked so hard on it after having Kash? Stronger muscles etc! I personally think you look wonderful though :)

Yeah Rooster he needs to come out now! Ive started getting super emotional now at everything and really just want him here. Midwife tomorrow, am wondering if I can bebg my way to an early attempt at a sweep lol x

Oh yeah, I have been doing strength training since I had Kash and still doing now. Maybe that's it. I wasn't able to do anything but sit around with Kash, put on loads of fat and lost loads of muscle. I did work my butt off! Not looking forward to doing that again, but oh well, the price we pay right.

Sarah, have you dilated at all yet?

I definitely think that has a LOT to do with it. Your muscles are going to be so much stronger than they were before because of all the work you put in. Makes logical sense that as a result you are not showing as much!

Cant believe youer almost 20wks it seems like its flying!

I have no idea honey they wouldnt check me at my last appointment. I dont get seen by the midwife now till I hit dead on 40wks where she will give me a sweep and so will find out then. Personally I want one now. Im so uncomfy now and my body is just tease, tease, tease!

How are you ladies getting on?

Good here. Everything has been uneventful so far, just the way I like it. Have my 20 week scan in two days.

Sarah, you could go any day now! Hope its sooner rather than later so you can get some relief and meet your little man.

Eeek one day to go hun so excited to hear all abot it!!

Me too hun...i am so over these false starts...get so excited its going and then it fizzles out! x

Sarah! Can't believe you are 39+2! Get out baby!! I didn't even get that far with bjorn! Praying he makes an Apperence in the next few days!
When is your 20 week scan moter? Xx

Had my scan today and now I am a ball of nerves. They found a soft marker for downs, a calcium spot on his heart called a fetal cardiac echogenic focus. The good news is that I've already had the Verifi test done which is 99.9% accurate for downs and that was a normal result. I was offered an amnio but refused. The Dr said that she is not at all worried about it because I have no other soft markers and a normal verifi result. She said she considers it a normal variant and no follow up needed.

Then, I was also told I have a marginal placenta previa, 9mm away from cervix opening. I've been put on pelvic rest and no heavy lifting and am to watch for bleeding. Sigh. So much for getting to experience a normal, worry free pregnancy. I am very worried and wish I wouldn't have googled cause people always post horror stories! But, I also read that 90% of these move up by end of third trimester too. I'm to have another scan in a month and half to check if placenta has moved. I have my 20 week appt with my regular OB next Tuesday so will we what he says about it. So, here's to (hopefully) weeks of just worrying and nothing bad happening.

Oh honey.....:hugs:

The good news is that you had the test. Imagine how nerve wracked you would be now if you hadnt of had it, and would have probably been left facing the amnio. Id say 99.9% is a pretty good odd for this just being one of those random things thrown in just to stress momma!

It must have been scary to hear about the previa. Thank goodness though its only marginal and not in a seriously concerning location. Its good that it has been picked up so you can take things easy though. I did read about how they tend to move up, and atleast its not over the cervix and has a little space away. Im sure they will keep a close eye on you both and that the future scans will help to ease your mind.

xx

I'm feeling better about it now. I've consulted Dr google which was good and bad. For the echogenic foci I think it's gonna be just fine since I've had verifi from what I can tell it really is a normal variant and I didn't find one person that found that in isolation and had a baby with downs.

And as for the previa, well I cannot change it and like you said it's just marginal and at least not covering the cervix. DR google says I've got a 90% chance of it moving up far enough to have a natural delivery. And I've not had any bleeding or cramps or anything to indicate i should worry so I'm going to try not to worry unless I really have something to worry about. DH still wants to go for #4 even after this so that is shocking.

How are you Sarah? I keep waiting to hear you've had LO. Bet you are more than ready.

I saw my regular OB today and feel so much better! My Dr is a high risk dr and he told me not to worry. I am normal and that he's 99.9% sure baby does not have downs and that he has never seen a baby born with downs that just had the echogenic heart. He also told me I do not have previa and he's 99.9% sure the placenta will rise up by delivery. He said he didn't think he would even scan me for that to check but I said I would feel better if he did. He's given me no restrictions and basically said it was not necessary unless I was bleeding or the placenta was covering the opening, which it's not. He said that having two kids he doubts we are having sex everyday and just be reasonable lol! He told me he doesn't want me to worry at all and just enjoy my pregnancy. That I'm healthy and everything is normal. So I'm not going to worry!

Yeah! That's great news moter! How reassuring! I had a low lying placenta with Bjorn and it came up in no time and I had no issues having him and it sounds like it's very unlikely the baby has downs! Yes I agree try and enjoy your pregnancy!
Sarah any news?!? X

Oh thanks for that rooster, that makes me feel even better!

Sarah is the big 40 and could go at any moment now. Hope you're there already, I know how ready you are Sarah.

Hi girls! How are you? I'm so insanely busy I haven't even had time to come on here!
Even as I'm writing this I have one twin on my chest and bouncing the other with my foot.
Sarah!! Any baby? X
Moter how are you getting on? X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"