Those who had bloody show with first, did you with next?

Gingerspice

Reaction score
I had very bloody bloody show with first. I ended up going in to get checked out as seemed like a lot of blood, bit it was thick and gloop. Anyway, when I went in I was hooked up for a while and told I was n having contractions. I couldn't feel them though but the machine was indicating they were there.

Anyway, speaking to my mum, she had same for her first, but all other pregnancies she didn't get the same bloody show. No blood at all, just straight into labour.

Those who have had 2 or more, if you had bloody show with first, did you for others.

I'm wondering if I can rely on that as indication things might happen....I had show at 6am on wed with first and despite labour kicking in on the Thursday, she wasn't born until Sat morn, so having that kind of warning will be useful to get dd care sorted etc!

Im going to reply even though im bit backwards to your question.

I only had a blood tinged show after an internal at hosp was 5-6cm. Not a huge amount didnt last long.

With #2 i lost just large clump of mucus no blood at all before going to hosp i was 4cm then.

Ive not lost anything major this time i had check on thursday was 2-3cm but have since lost just snotty yellow mucus no lumps as such.

Only had bloody show with third... Before that, I ne we even knew what a bloody show was or even what a mucous plug or losing it meant...but my first two have a different dad than my last two children...so not sure how much of a difference that makes... But I've still had waters break spontaneous with all three births... Hoping for the same this fourth time Cuz I don't really know how the contractions go as far as knowing when labor starts.

I had a show with my first after u was already in labor, #2 &3 I had a show a couple days before labor. #4 I don't remember a show at all even after labor started. But sure what to expect with #5 due in 10 days.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->