Those who have already shared...

Radiance

Reaction score
Curious to how far along you were ? Most found out today at 8+1 :flower:

I've only told my close family (mum, sisters best friend) and that is all until the 12 week scan then we will tell everyone else, did the same last time as well :flower:

I was 8 weeks with this baby

6 weeks with #1

I always tell early-usually. This was one was our later one but I've been going back and forth about being ready to share. :) We didn't say anything with two and those two ended up being our chemical/blighted ovum

goodness i planned on telling in my second month(i probably meant second trimester when i was planning that with my boyfriend) but i got so excited that i told everyone pretty much right after my missed period. everyone at work, on facebook, and family near and far all found out by 5 and a half weeks. i just couldnt contain myself! most of the announcement was thanks to my boyfriend who caved faster than i did.

Mine was also immediate for family and some friends, we were just too excited. I was around 6 weeks at the time I guess. After my scan on monday assuming all is well I intend to go fully public with it.

I was about 8 weeks, right after I found out I was pregnant. Parents were the first to be told after OH, but then I shared on fb.

7 weeks. I was so mad at dh. He put it on Facebook! I really dislike Facebook as I don't enjoy people knowing my business, likewise, I don't care to know others business either, but he put it on Facebook! At 7 weeks! I didn't want him to as I wanted him to wait until 12 weeks but nope, just couldn't wait. We had a loss 3 months before that resulted in me losing a tube and really wasn't comfortable with telling so early on. Well we had the us and baby was where it should be (finally!) and out it went. Grrr.

Sorry for the rant.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->