those who have breast fed b4??

It doesn't hurt for long, and for me I was never in tears it was more of a make you cringe than make you cry feeling for me.

I used an electric pump and it didn't take long at all.

Veryyyy hard for me. Sometimes I would get 1 ounce or not even. I was lucky to get 2-4ounces.

Breastfeeding isnt painful. It is if the baby isnt latched properly. I never had a problem with latching but I did have an issue with my nipples becoming sore. I would use a special cream for that type of problem in breast feeding.

I used the Medela dual electric pump. It is the most expensive but definitely worth it! I could fill a bottle in 10-15 minutes. It does get easier and quicker the more you do it. And if you pump at the same times each day then your body "remembers" and you can get a lot of milk.

I also used the Medela electric pump. I can't remember if it was a single or dual, as it was 8 years ago, yikes! I think it was dual but I can't be sure. Gosh, I was a waitress at the time (while I was going to college) and I remember having to pump sitting on the toilet in the nasty breakroom bathroom at work. YUCK! But I do remember that I never felt pain from breastfeeding. As a matter of fact it was the opposite. If I got too full my nipples / breasts would hurt until I either fed the baby or pumped it out. However, I did feel pain from pumping, before I knew you were supposed to use a lubricant / nipple cream!!! Once I did that, the pumping didn't even hurt so much. Oh, and I tried expressing and the hand pump and was a failure at both, lol... I think I finally got the hang of expressing but it took so long and so much effort. I am far too lazy for that. So I used the electric breast pump. I loved it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->