Those who have suffered a chemical pregnancy before - please help!

rebeccalouise

Reaction score
I didn't really know where to post this, so I hope here is okay..

I got two positive tests on Monday, but by the Tuesday all of my tests were negative. :( I'm guessing I've suffered a chemical, as I haven't had another positive test since! However, I've still not had any bleeding - at all! Not even a spot.. Is this normal? How long after your tests turned negative, did you start bleeding?

I couldn't of been unlucky enough to have two false positives, surely? :shrug: They were different brands, and one was a digi!

Thank you in advance for any replies. :flow: x

It does sound like a chemical. However, I had a pregnancy where I got positives then negatives for a few days and then positives again and I did end up pregnant.

If you are having a chemical, in my experience I didn't begin bleeding until 4-5 days after when my normal period would be due.

I've had a chemical pregnancy, and basically I had one very positive test, and then the line started getting lighter and lighter until I got my period. I would say it was 2-3 days after the tests began getting lighter that I got my period. It sounds like you may be experiencing a chemical. I'm sorry =( it's very common though, and many women go on to have healthy pregnancies right after.

I've had a chemical pregnancy, and basically I had one very positive test, and then the line started getting lighter and lighter until I got my period. I would say it was 2-3 days after the tests began getting lighter that I got my period. It sounds like you may be experiencing a chemical. I'm sorry =( it's very common though, and many women go on to have healthy pregnancies right after.

This was exactly my experience. both times I got my bfp the cycle afterwards

With my chemical I had faint bfp for 2 days and then my period came. It was basically only 3-4 days late.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ashhmichelle
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->