Those who Know the sex of their baby?...

Iveneverseen

Reaction score
Hi There I hope you ladies don't mind me asking for some advice, My Husband & I will be ttc from this week. This will be out 4th baby.

We have never timed sex to a particular times when ttc previously just around and on ovulation (every other day) but this time i would like to try for another little boy. (we have 2 girls & a boy)

We didn't do anything different when ttc but with daughters we dtd once ovulation week and with son it was a few times ovulation week.

so when is the best times to conceive a boy if your trying?

I believe they say before or on ovulation day for a boy and the few days after for a girl but I don't think it's proven. We dtd twice on ovulation day and I'm having another boy. We weren't trying for a particular gender though, my OH was away working the rest of the week.

We weren't trying for a certain gender, but we did it every day the week of ovulation.. We are having a boy.

Thanks Ladies we will dtd a couple of times around ovulation.

We did it pretty close to ovulation, for 3 or 4 days in a row and we are having a girl. I was also on top, tehehehe.

There is some truth in it...Male sperm are faster but die quicker.
Female are slower but last longer. so i guess that's why the say have sex close to ovulation for a boy.

Female are slower but last longer. so i guess that's why the say have sex close to ovulation for a boy.

Still doesn't prove anything. We get what we get :winkwink:

Still doesn't prove anything. We get what we get :winkwink:

Yes those times just apparently helps the chances. for example if i ovulute on Friday but dtd tonight the chances of conceiving a boy is slim.

As many old wives tales out there that there are, it's still a matter of luck. The chances for either gender is approximately 50/50 unless you can physically sort the sperm by sex chromosome. But, feel free to try whatever you like :) you never know what will tilt the "right" sperm in the right direction. Good luck!

We had sex every other day up to O, the day of O, the day after, and we have girl. I am not sure it matters really :)

I don't know about the timing of sex, but if anything has effect on gender (from my experience) it is man's diet. My first 2 were boys and conceived while we were living the USA, eating out a lot and my husband was eating meat nearly every meal. We moved to the Mediterranean and hubby has since cut out most meat, and now I'm pregnant with a girl. Could be coincidence though

I believe in timing. We DTD the day of OV for two of my boys and this one we DTD the day before OV and we are having our 3rd boy!!.
I was using OV tests so know when I OV
Good luck xx

Thanks Ladies i just check cervix and cervical mucus as indicator when ovulating. :)

this i my first time ever hearing this. thought it was all by chance and which ever made it first

We tried 2 days prior to ovulation, day before ovulation and ovulation day and are having a boy.

I will say that I do not think this is the way to try to have a certain gender. I think it is all up to God ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->