Those who Know the sex of their baby?...

We tried 2 days prior to ovulation, day before ovulation and ovulation day and are having a boy.

I will say that I do not think this is the way to try to have a certain gender. I think it is all up to God ;)

Or The sperm! Lol

I honestly don't know if there's any truth to it either. We had sex at different times during my cycles and ended up with 3 boys and now a girl. :)

Day of ovulation for us. Wasn't intentional though, got my dates wrong and was lucky we DTD on the day we did! Certain of dates as OH was away a week prior.

When we TTC our first two (both boys), we DTD every day surrounding and during ovulation. This last one (it's a girl) we weren't trying, I'd not taken my pill for a few days before we DTD (DH was out of town for work and I'd come to visit for a week) so I have no clue when I ovulated.

I'd say it's mostly up to chance, but if you're trying for a boy you should DTD every day around ovulation... at least that's what I've heard, and that's what worked for us.:thumbup:

We weren't trying for a specific gender but I think we fell pregnant after having sex either right before or on the day of ovulation. We're having a girl though so it just throws the theory out ha

Because of our schedules, we were only able to fit in sex once each month we had our successful BFPs. With our son, we had sex the night before I got a positive OPK and with our daughter, we had sex on the morning of positive OPK. So really it was only about 12 hours difference but we got one boy and one girl.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->