Those who've 6-7 week early scans....

bookworm0901

Reaction score
Just wanting some other experiences. I was measuring 6+5 at my appt 2 days ago and the baby's heartbeat was 119. I felt like this was low but the ultrasound tech said it will increase as the baby gets bigger. I guess I'm worried because I had my first ultrasound at 9+4 with my son and the heartbeat was 179. It's a three week difference but a huge difference in heartbeat.

What was your bean's heartbeat at 6-7 week scans?

I had one at 6w 1d and the heart rate was 110 then at 7w 4d it was at 165 :)

thats what I thought too! this is my first baby so every thing is brand new to me :flower:

I had a scan at 6+2 and the heart beat was 120. Doc said it was perfect.

I had mine at 6+3 and it was 140ish, u/s tech said that was normal.

I had mine at 6+1 and the heartbeat was 120. Doc said it was perfect and at that point he likes it to be over 90. I go back next Wednesday

i think im 6 weeks along im getting my early scan next week im scared that something might be wrong with my baby i think it was toooo goood to bee true.... im so happy!!!

My son's at 6+1 or 6+2 was 102bmp and 157 at 8 weeks.
This baby was 134 at 6+4 and 167 at 8 weeks.

I had an early scan yesterday at 6 + 1 and wasn't told a number, just that bubs had a very definite heartbeat. :thumbup:

That is good, I wouldn't worry!!! We had an early scan baby measured 7weeks but.. I thought baby was more like 6w+5 but anyways.. heart beat was 130 bpm.

My SIL had a early scan also at 7 weeks her babys heart beat was 126 bpm and at her 11 week scan (only 4 weeks difference) babys heart beat went up to 175 bpm!

Ours was around 120. A week later it was in the 160's. Your bean is on track! :)

That's exactly what my sons HB was at 6 weeks 4 days, now at exactly 21 weeks his HB is in the 150's, sounds perfect to me hun.

At 6 weeks my bean didn't have a heart beat. But no one was worried. At 9 weeks it had one so all was good :)

Hmm I'm wondering if my dates are correct then cos I had a scan at my dates of 6+5 bu she dated me back to 6+0 but baby's heartbeat was 154 which seems really high now???!

I read something that said that a baby's hb rises 3 beats per day after it starts beating at 5 weeks. it said it starts beating with the mothers heart somewhere around 80-85 bpm and everyday it rises 3 beats. At 6+5 this would have babys heart somewhere between 116-121, so it does sound like my LO is on track. I can find and link the source if anyone is interested.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->