those with irregular cycles -implantation bleeding?

I Have had the same things going on, Sometimes I have a 31 day cycle and other months its 35 days. I am coming off of a 35 day cycle and started my last AF on Dec. 11th. For the past four days I have been on and off spotting, and it has been an array of colors. I have never spotted before with any cycle. So not sure if it is a form of implantation bleeding, a very very light period or something else. I am waiting till next thursday to test just in case its a really funny cycle. But am Hoping for BFP!!

I Have had the same things going on, Sometimes I have a 31 day cycle and other months its 35 days. I am coming off of a 35 day cycle and started my last AF on Dec. 11th. For the past four days I have been on and off spotting, and it has been an array of colors. I have never spotted before with any cycle. So not sure if it is a form of implantation bleeding, a very very light period or something else. I am waiting till next thursday to test just in case its a really funny cycle. But am Hoping for BFP!!

Keeping fingers crossed for you too! Im hoping since so many of us have the same symptoms, that its a good sign!

Nope, I think this is me out! Much redder blood today, though still very watered down. However, im going to count it as an 'odd period' because I would much rather have it as such and discover in 50 days when my period doesnt show up that I was pregnant, than think it might still be implantation bleeding, and have my heart broken again by a bfn.

Good luckto the rest of you ladies though!

:hugs:
Still tiny bits of spotting here but barely anything .
Also got a +OPK last night and a +OPK this morning :S (I Don't have any HPTs yet, still waiting on them to be delivered :haha:)
But I don't think it's O spotting as we went to BD last night & I was too dry too - no EWCM or anything.
agh x

They do say opks can detect hcg too, so maybe thats it for you! Fingers crossed :)

Well .. I think between - 11-13 dpo if my OPK was actually accurate last week.
Tested last night - and got a very faint line on 2 tests, one was darker than the other ... then tested this morning with FMU on 2 tests ... one was BFN & one had a line, but the line was lighter than the line on the one from last night.
So I'm thinking maybe the ICs I got are just really dodgy??
Had a false negative last week on one (a different brand though).
I was so sure argh.

How are you?? x

Sorry about all the tests! I know :( a false positive is worse than a bfn.
I am definitely on my period :( so that sucks..but hey. Fingers crossed for next month!
Keep updating if you take more tests!

On the bright side, this cycle was a week shorter than my last, so hopefully that means in a couple of cycles ill be back around 28-35 days!

my spotting has stopped now ... finally ... after 4 days! It wasn't even proper spotting, just silly tinged CM.
FRER today = BFN.
So think the +s on the other tests must have been evaps/faulty tests.
Not even sure where I am in my cycle then -- I had a +OPK last Sunday, then 2 this week, then another + today!
So frustrating.

That sucks :( im estimating myself to be on CD4 of a 38 day cycle. No idea if thats how long it will be, but the last 1 was a week shorter than the 1 before, so here's hoping that continues. Im saying CD4 cos even though the spotting started on Tuesday, there was more of it from Thursday on, although it only got red on Saturday. So I may only be on cd2. Its so difficult having irregular cycles!
Its probably better for me to wait till AF is over and see how long it lasted lol cos it usually lasts 7 days. But starts to get less on day 5.

I read yesterday that you should count the first day of red bleeding as CD1.

I'm guessing the really light bleeding I had was a very very light period. I had a CP in November, and then I went on the pill for a week as I was going to take it for a couple of months to kick-start my cycle as I didn't want to have to wait 9 months again for O after the CP... but I only took a weeks worth before stopping the pill.
So I think my body is a bit messed up.

Do you use OPKs? Do you have PCOS or just really long cycles?x

Hiya all im new to the group im currently having 50 day cycles :( im on cycle day 46 now tested this morning and bfn :( , i had my coil out 21st sept and since then iv only had 2 af's iv been doing opk's and im pretty sure iv had positives, its really starting to get me down now :( anyone else on 50 day cycles?

I'm guessing the really light bleeding I had was a very very light period. I had a CP in November, and then I went on the pill for a week as I was going to take it for a couple of months to kick-start my cycle as I didn't want to have to wait 9 months again for O after the CP... but I only took a weeks worth before stopping the pill.

I havent been diagnosed with PCOS, though I suspect it. It could also be that it just hasnt had a chance to get back to normal - i wasnt on any form of birth control before my daughter. My dr wont look until March :(
I did use opks! But im trying to take a more relaxed approach to ttc, cos it was getting me stressed out lol. So we just try to dtd every 2 days, or 3 at most and hope 1 sticks!

Hiya all im new to the group im currently having 50 day cycles :( im on cycle day 46 now tested this morning and bfn :( , i had my coil out 21st sept and since then iv only had 2 af's iv been doing opk's and im pretty sure iv had positives, its really starting to get me down now :( anyone else on 50 day cycles?

Hi and welcome :) its nice to have someone new! :)
I have had 2 af's since coming off my implant in april last year, 1 was 52 days long and 1 was...50 days if I count from when the red blood started. So im in the same boat as you. The whole of the 50 day cycle I was taking vitex, though I think I might have been taking too much, judging by the bleeding ive had this time around.so ive halved my dose. Ive also heard it can take up to 3 months to kick in, so hopefully this cycle it'll make a little more of a difference than 2 days lol. Might be worth trying for you? It's supposed to work well with shortening long cycles.

Keep updating please ladies! It's nice to have people to talk to who are in the same boat! We can support each other and hopefully we can all get our bfps soon!

Hiya destiny08 its nice to meet someone else who has 50 day cycles, iv never heard of vitex but i will give anything a go to shorten my cycles iv also heard Fertility Blend ( has vitex in ) is good for helping as well im off to the doctors today so will ask about both of these and see what he says but will deffo be giving them ago :D, keep us up to date on how you get on xx

I havent been diagnosed with PCOS, though I suspect it. It could also be that it just hasnt had a chance to get back to normal - i wasnt on any form of birth control before my daughter. My dr wont look until March :(
I did use opks! But im trying to take a more relaxed approach to ttc, cos it was getting me stressed out lol. So we just try to dtd every 2 days, or 3 at most and hope 1 sticks!

I know what you mean about getting stressed out about it .. I might just NTNP and then see what happens instead!
Definately get your dr to look into PCOS though, just to rule it out!
Are you from the UK?

Welcome!
Sorry your having long cycles too.
Mine are odd... according to FF, my shortest was 26 days, my longest was 165 days (yes, really!), so my "average" is 76 days.
I might give up on OPKs though they just confuse me!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->