those with irregular cycles -implantation bleeding?

I read yesterday that you should count the first day of red bleeding as CD1.

I'm guessing the really light bleeding I had was a very very light period. I had a CP in November, and then I went on the pill for a week as I was going to take it for a couple of months to kick-start my cycle as I didn't want to have to wait 9 months again for O after the CP... but I only took a weeks worth before stopping the pill.
So I think my body is a bit messed up.

Do you use OPKs? Do you have PCOS or just really long cycles?x

I havent been diagnosed with PCOS, though I suspect it. It could also be that it just hasnt had a chance to get back to normal - i wasnt on any form of birth control before my daughter. My dr wont look until March :(
I did use opks! But im trying to take a more relaxed approach to ttc, cos it was getting me stressed out lol. So we just try to dtd every 2 days, or 3 at most and hope 1 sticks!

I know what you mean about getting stressed out about it .. I might just NTNP and then see what happens instead!
Definately get your dr to look into PCOS though, just to rule it out!
Are you from the UK?

technically from south africa lol, but yes, I live in the UK! in Hampshire :) my husband's english. what part of the uk are you from?:)

the bleeding has stopped now completely it seems...which makes it 3 days of red blood and 2 before that of brown...so shorter than usual...and much much lighter than usual. if I wake up without having anymore blood, I may take my test tomorrow, will update!

GOOD LUCK!
From Northamptonshire :)
Let me know how you get on! xx

tested this morning. not even a shimmer of a line lol. I think I have to accept that im not pregnant lol. then I had a nap...and dreamt I took 4 hpts which were all positive, so I woke up thinking ok! ill go shoppingand buy a clearblue just to be sure! and then got sad cos I realised it was a dream lol

lol! Let me know how you get on!
I hate dreams that stay with you after you wake up lol it's too confusing! x

good luck ladies, i went and saw a different doctor as the 1st one that told me all the bad news couldnt answer any of my questions, my 2nd doctor was very shocked at what i had been told, he said my white cells have come back up, my thyroid looks fine and he said my liver could just be off because of an infection, hes doing a thyroid test and liver function test but he has said to me not to worry. he was much more reassuring and positive than my 1st doctor.

thats great news, wirelover! I did think your dr had been a bit overzealous in saying he wasnt wure you could have kids!

it occurred to me that I may O around cd10-13 and have an 18-25 day LP. it would explain how I got pregnant with DD when I did, it would explain the ewcm I usually get at that point in my cycle, which I usually disregard since I think its too early! and it would mean I've been missing my fertile period all along!

wirelover, zilla, please do keep updating here! I would love to know how you're getting along!

good luck wirelover! let us know when you get your results.
Destiny what CD are you on?

I was going to take a break from TTC for a few months as it was driving me mad, but I was doing OPKs between deciding and my doctors appointment, and detected an actual surge on them (for the first time ever), the test line was actually darker than the control line (usually all I get is the control line being as dark as the test line), also it was on the right day of the month if the bleeding I did have was AF, and I had a bit of watery CM and a tiny bit of EWCM. Also had sore nipples which is what I got when I O'd for the first time after coming of the pill when I was TTC my son.
So, I think I'm going to wait and couple weeks and see if I either get AF or a BFP!

good luck Zilla! hope its good news for you :)

Im on CD 12 today I believe. having ewcm! so im thinking its basically O time. come down with a cold though :( so I have to hope BDing on cd9 and hopefully tomorrow will be enough! fingers crossed. im not overly worried though :) learning to just...let it be lol

Hopefully you've got it covered then!
How are you feeling today?
It's FREEZING here, is it where you are? Hope it snows soon :)!
We should be testing at the same time, I'm CD14, think I may have Od on CD 12
x

feeling worse today lol. and DH is being very unhelpful lol
its about 1 degree C here today! also hoping for snow soon lol. I LOVE snow (it's even in DD's name!)

im going to try holding off until I feel something. but I know me. it probably wont happen haha. but with DD I was 7 weeks along, and i KNEW I was pregnant before I took the test :p im also terrified of having an early miscarriage. so I figure if I leave it longer, and end up having a miscarriage, I'll end up looking at it as a period lol and it wont hurt so much! I have odd fears lol

feeling worse today lol. and DH is being very unhelpful lol
its about 1 degree C here today! also hoping for snow soon lol. I LOVE snow (it's even in DD's name!)

im going to try holding off until I feel something. but I know me. it probably wont happen haha. but with DD I was 7 weeks along, and i KNEW I was pregnant before I took the test :p im also terrified of having an early miscarriage. so I figure if I leave it longer, and end up having a miscarriage, I'll end up looking at it as a period lol and it wont hurt so much! I have odd fears lol

bless you!
I bought LO some wellies and a mac and some waterproof dungarees last week so I'm hoping for snow, especially as he's now walking :)
I know what you mean. I hate seeing BFNs .. then i think it must have been too early .. and test again ... bfn ... then test again :dohh:

haha awwh yea Snowy has her 'wellie boots' and 'reindeer suit' (rainsuit :p) all ready! and keeps going 'me want go snow mummy!' and trying to get a 2 year old to wait is not easy. lol

haha I do that too! I keep thinking it must have been too early. or that maybe my bfp is just going to show late. so I keep taking them until af shows up :p and in the case of last cycle, even once it has! cos I was hoping it was IB lol

ahhh that's so cute!
Same, I did so many .. thankfully most were internet cheapies but it still was a hell of a lot of POAS!

Hi girls, I know this thread is a little old but was reading it as currently spotting for what has now been 3 days, I have long irregular cycles too which are due to pcos, I'm currently on cd29, have not tested as I dont have any hpts, I was hoping it would be implantation spotting but the more I research the more I think not lol, besides the spotting i have been emotional especially yesterday, back cramps for about a week, odd sharp pain in boob (left) every now and then, little aches mainly in right ovary area, have thought I felt a little nausea yesterday and today but prob imagination lol like I said I'm not overly hopefull as i know so many get these kind of symptoms and it ends with AF but just thought it would be nice to chat to girls that go through simular cycles to me...how are you all doing, any good news yet ? X

Hi there, just to update, done a test (bfn) even though I knew there wasnt much point as I checked the brown spotting which as just before testing is now turning pink/redish color, back cramps have picked up a notch so I know AF will be in full flow soon...so I'm out, although good news is if AF is here in full flow tonight/tomorrow it means I've had a lovely 30/31 day cycle, be nice if my cycles stay that way !!

Good luck to the rest of you x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->