those with irregular cycles -implantation bleeding?

Destiny08

Reaction score
Hi! So since coming off nexplanon in April last year, I have had odd cycles. I had 1 period on the 1st of october, and the next on the 22nd of november, so a 52 day cycle. I am now on cd 45 so if this cycle is the same as last cycle, I should expect AF next Tuesday. I took a bfp around midday on Sunday which was negative, just a cheapie from asda. But last night before I went to sleep I had a teensie bit of pinkish brown CM.
Now before I had dd, that was a sign that I would start af the next day, and I dont remember if I had it before I found out I was pregnant.
It went away and af didnt start this morning, so I thought maybe I was seeing things, but then after a very active day with my 2 year old, I wiped and a bigger...clump of pinkish brown cm came out.
Its only when I wipe, and nothing on my underwear...I have slight cramps, but nothing to write home about, mild nausea, but boobs feel no different at all..I just...dont feel different, but this seems different to me.
Oh I have also been VERY hormonal these last few days. Very very moody lol and I KNOW how stupid it is when I get mad or upset but I jjst cant help myself!

I wasnt able to track my ovulation by opks or temps this month either lol

Is there any chance its implantation bleeding? Or is it more likely that its just an odd start to af?

Hey! I have also had irregular periods since coming off of my IUD. I took birth control pills for a few months to try and regulate my cycles but no such luck. :( I've finally gotten down to a 35 day cycle since being off of all birthcontrol. :)

***To your question, I had implantation bleeding with both of my boys. With my first boy I had absolutely NO signs what-so-ever except for the bleeding. I went to the bathroom and noticed a smear of brown blood when I had wiped. Thought it was just the start to my period but I had nothing the next day. Took a test and sure enough it was positive! :) With my second boy I had implantation bleeding, again just a smear of brown blood. With him I had sore boobs, but no other signs. :) This kind of thing is more of a coin toss than anything. It is very likely that it could be implantation bleeding it sure does sound like it to me! However, this happens close to the time you are getting your period so you never really know until you are able to take an accurate test :(

Took another cheapie hpt today...bfn :shrug: had some more spotting today, but it was old blood -dark brown.
Still no clue whats going on!
Technically I should be around 8-10 dpo today, so it may not be a true bfn, so ill try again in about a week!

I'm 6dpo today. Or so I think :wacko: not 100% sure. Last cycle I had what you are talking about. I had that for about a week and then finally got AF. All brown blood it was really strange. I was for sure it was IB each time it had happened. But it is possible still I would wait the week like you were planning :) :thumbup: I hope to hear back from you and what happens! Crossing my fingers that you will be getting your BFP this cycle!

Stalking as currently going through this myself - started yesterday afternoon, just pinky brown & no AF & only saw it when I was checking CM.
Fingers crossed it means something!
I have no idea what DPO or if I have even O'd this month - stupidly long cycles here, last AF was in September x

Pinker again today...and a little more...liquid lol. But still only when I wipe!

Keeping fingers crossed for you, Zilla :)

Same here the last couple days with the pink cm but only when wiping thing. I sooo hope we get bfp!! Any other symptoms for y'all? I'm about 9-10 dpo.
Here's hoping the witch doesn't show for us!

mines totally stopped today ...
Waiting for my ICs to arrive so I can prematurely POAS ha !

Im on about 8-12 dpo now, andim still not sure! Half of me thinks its af on the way, because there is more pinkish watery blood. But again, very little...and thn theres more old brown...clumpy? Blood too lol.
So half of me thinks its IB and half thinks its AF.. will keep updating! But if AF hasnt fully shown her face by next tuesday, ill be testing again on weds.

Same here the last couple days with the pink cm but only when wiping thing. I sooo hope we get bfp!! Any other symptoms for y'all? I'm about 9-10 dpo.
Here's hoping the witch doesn't show for us!

My only other symptom is serious moodiness lol but I can feel its hormonal. If that makes any sense.

mines totally stopped today ...
Waiting for my ICs to arrive so I can prematurely POAS ha !

Mine stopped on the second day lol but I was really active and it came back at night. Up until today it was only when I wiped once a day, usually at night.
I put in a pad last night just incase I started AF, and there is some brown cm on it! But really little

:shrug:

Im so impatient! I just want to know lol

Mine wasn't even enough for a pad, I probably wouldn't have noticed it if I hadn't of been poking around (lol) and checking my CM anyway.

I guess maybe I'm somewhere between 9-11DPO? and that the bleeding happened at 7-9dpo. (If my +OPK last week was accurate anyway)

No other symptoms really. I did have teeny tiny cramps on Tuesday and Wednesday and a little bit today, but that's about it.

Ah yes I did have mild cramps for the 2 days before the pink cm, and mild nausea then too. It happened for me at what would have been..7, 8 and 9 dpo. I should be at 10dpo today and now is when the old blood has appeared.

But I asked dr google. Who said cos its so little blood, often IB comes out brown or black cos it sits there unless you're active.
Maybe have a really active day! And see what happens lol

O Dec 30th
BD Dec 26, 28, 30 and 31st
5dpo -mild nausea, mild cramps
6dpo- mild nausea, mild cramps
7dpo (jan 6) -very little brownish pink cm when wiping before bed
8dpo -no tinged cm until night again, only little brownish pink cm when wiping
9dpo- slightly more cm when wiping (twice)
10dpo- very early morning, pinkish watery cm, old brown blood -leaves a very little bit on pad.

^my notes lol. I figured ill keep track of it, since its not normal! (All dates are estimates. Not sure when exactly I O'd

Hmm, I had some that was red .. and some that was brown and some that was pinky/peach.
I used to keep notes but I think I'd drive myself bonkers and overanalyse it all the time.

https://img34.imageshack.us/img34/1391/cw7s.jpg

This was my OPK last Sunday. looks positive, right?

Definitely :)
Thats what I had too! Brown and red

I dont usually keep notes, but because this is so out of the ordinary, im keeping them, so I can pass it on to some of the other ladies here if it turns out I am on the baby train :)

Fxd for all of us,hopefuly my ICs arrive in tomorrows post :haha:
When are you going to test?

I swear the same thing is happening to me. My periods are crazy irregular right now, and I thought once or twice that it was implantation bleeding, but for me, it was just spotting, then my period came a week later (31 day cycle total... so weird). Then again it happened, and the timing was a little early but possible, but then I got my period 14 days after I started my last one. And oddly my breasts were tender after my period and into the next one. My hormones are out of wack. I keep eating coconut oil and various things because I'm so concerned. So you're right, it really is a coin toss. Good luck.

Fxd for all of us,hopefuly my ICs arrive in tomorrows post :haha:
When are you going to test?

Wednesday probably lol. If this cycle is the same length as the last, Tuesday is when AF is due. Its also a week after the spotting started, so if AF hasnt started by then, I'd like to think its late enough to test!
I'd like to hold out longer, but I know myself lol, I wont be able to!

I swear the same thing is happening to me. My periods are crazy irregular right now, and I thought once or twice that it was implantation bleeding, but for me, it was just spotting, then my period came a week later (31 day cycle total... so weird). Then again it happened, and the timing was a little early but possible, but then I got my period 14 days after I started my last one. And oddly my breasts were tender after my period and into the next one. My hormones are out of wack. I keep eating coconut oil and various things because I'm so concerned. So you're right, it really is a coin toss. Good luck.

How odd! I remember with DD I had what I can only remember as an 'odd period' to the point where it was ignored lol. It was around the time my period was due, but they used the period before that to estimate my due date, which was exadtly when she arrived. And it was after that period that I started feeling pregnant. I only tested at 7 weeks!
But with my cycles being so abnormal, I really dont know. My gp has said if Im still not pregnant in march, she'll look into it. (12 months after we started trying)

Good luck!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->