Those WTT, what would you do if....

amylk87

WTT for No.1
Reaction score
What would you do if you got PG now? Because I assume everyone is waiting for certain reasons, so how would you react if you got a :bfp:?

For me, I would be :happydance: and :shock: and scared! Because i'm sure as everyone else, i'm waiting for a reason so getting PG now would cause some chaos. My plans would have to completely change, and it may actually have a negative impact on our lives...

Thats sounds really bad, but its true!

So what would you do?

:hug:

I'd be really upset at first, then after coming to terms with it be happy and excited. Getting pregnant right now is really not what I want at all. I'm enjoying the wait.

We are waiting simply to get ourselves in the best possible position, so it wouldn't be a problem. Would be quite shocked but we would both be pleased.
:D

While I would be delighted I would be kind of worried to because I have health problems that aren't sorted out yet.

I'd be excited!! We're waiting a fairly arbitrary amount of time before we TTC. Mainly because DH wants to feel more 'sorted' and organised and want some more time to get used to the idea. Also we were hoping we might be able to have a holiday to Australia which would obviously not be realistic when pregnant or with a small child. I'd also like to lose some weight but it's not a deal breaker.

The only thing which might be a pain is that I'm not currently working so wouldn't be entitled to SMP if I fell pregnant now, but all in all I think I'd be happy as all these things - for me - are just 'nice to have since I have to wait 7 months anyway' things.

For DH, I think he'd be a bit worried initially but I'm sure would be fine as we aren't planning to wait an eternity anyway.

K x

I'd been very shocked but happy. WWT as I want to wait till I finish uni next year. It would not stop me though if I was to get my :bfp: but want to be more organised and loose weight first before getting pregnant.

x

I'd deal with it.
It would not be ideal, but babies constantly teach you that you can't make everything perfect, so you might as well just relax and enjoy the ride.

I'd be really happy, but nervous about DH. I'm not sure how he'd react.

It would go something like this;

"Oh my GOD we are having another baby!.....

.....How the HELL am I going to do a dissertation with 2 kids?..

.... YAY Im pregnant!.........

.... but my degree, Ive worked so hard!"

It would be great! I keep finding reasons to put it off!

happy, but a little worried - we have a holiday booked first.......is it ok to fly in the early stages???

I would be happy - we are only waiting to give a bit more time taking folic acid and also in the hope of getting 12 months SMP.

I would be thrilled but then a bit worried considering I JUST had my son. I'm enjoying not being pregnant right now but can't wait to do it again next year.

I would be very shocked probably a bit mixed feelings tbh. I would rather wait.

I WOULD BE EXTATIC!!!!!!!:happydance::happydance: I would run round the house screaming at the top of my voice and would be lteraly jumping for joy!

I'd be quite shocked but happy. It would totally screw with my career, which I've worked very hard on for years, so it's really not an ideal time. But it'd be a very welcome and much loved child anyway and I'm sure that DH and myself would cope somehow.

Would be exstatic!!! Supposed to be moving house first but that doesnt look like its hapening now, so i guess it would be fine :) xx

I would be over the moon! Only waiting for husband to 'be ready' just now! Everything else is as good as it can be!

I think I'd be pretty upset and terrified, lol. Sorta makes me feel bad because most people have said they'd be pleased but my OH wants to wait until he's finished his PhD and I think that's probably for the best. We both graduate this year then he starts his PhD after the summer and I have to find a job. Tbh I'm not sure we could keep a baby now with no money coming in. Also I'm on quite a lot of various medications so it wouldn't be good.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->