Those WTT, what would you do if....

Im sort of not waiting, not trying... so id be delighted! :happydance:

I'd cry. I'm WTT for a reason. But I'd probably get excited pretty quickly.. move out with OH & he told me he'd get a vasectomy if I got pregnant again right now, lol

I'd be excited and happy, but disappointed that I'd have to push my wedding back (AGAIN!!). It would also be a bit of a worry that I don't have a job yet and DF only works part time. However, we would both be very happy and would deal with it. We would make it work out. Although we'd probably have to move- currently in a 2 bed flat with a really weird layout. We have 4 keys- one to get into the buiding, one for the living room and our room, one for the 2nd bedroom and one for the kitchen, dining room and shower room!! So not a great layout for children and our bedroom isn't big enough really for LO to stay in with us!
We're waiting for circumstances to be better, not because we're not ready so a baby would be welcome whenever, we'd just have to adjust around it!

Beca :wave:

:yipee::yipee::yipee::yipee::yipee::headspin::headspin::headspin::headspin::headspin::dance::dance::dance::dance::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo:

I would do this in the exact sequence. then I would do this :tease: at my husband :muaha:

I would be over the moon but dh would probably think I'd planned it!

Lol The bad thing with me is surely that my floks live just around our place so they d noticed pretty quick. I dont think they support that xD

Also it wouldnt be so good because we havent fully finished sorting out the house we moved to and so were also a bit low money wise. and of course I wouldnt want to have a break in my uni term again...

I'd be a bit 'OH SHIT' cos i want to fit into my wedding dress but thats the only reason we're waiting :( and then i would prob be :yipee: :happydance: :cake: all at once he he he!

I'd cry. I'm WTT for a reason. But I'd probably get excited pretty quickly.. move out with OH & he told me he'd get a vasectomy if I got pregnant again right now, lol

Im loving your "formula feeding" banner! 1st one ive seen!

If i fell pregnant now, i wouldnt be entitled to mat pay, and would prob have to return to work when the baby was about 2 weeks old! lol! Id be worried that i would listen to my head again, and make myself have an abortion, as we really couldnt afford a baby right now.......
But if i fell pregnant in a few weeks i would be entitled to maternity pay (if i get offered this job... fingers crossed!), so i would be over the moon and jumping about etc!

id be worried! i dont have a job, cant keep living off the one wage! we are barely doing it now! so i dunno we would get over the initial worry tho and figure it out, then me and OH would be OH the moon! we are both desperate for more kids ! haha x

I'd outwardly be bricking it, as it would be all so complicated & risky

But secretly I'd be over the moon!

Ugh it's gonna be a looooooong wait, lol! xx

Stupidly happy!!!! Its not me its the fella that won't let us.

I actually have no idea. . . .
I think I'd cry! = [

I don't know if I could keep it
But how could I not when I want it so much . . . plans would have to change but I'm sure it would work out alright . . .

But maybe I'd have to quit uni. . .
We'd haave to find somewhere new to live && pay existing rent . .

I really don't know!! = s

at first I'd be worried... the main reason that we are waiting is cos we have a holiday in september, but most importantly because we both need to lose weight. However, the holiday is in the uk, i'd just not be able to go the spa and stuff. The main issue is my weight. I am really overweight and I've set myself a goal for our holiday to give me time to lose weight but also get fit, so i'd feel worried about my health. But then i'd decide that we'd deal with it and I'd then be really happy :) x

My OH would think I'd schemed the entire thing... but truth is I'd be extremely nervous. We just filled out the forms & accepted the scholarships for the college I'm going to next year... $40,000! :blush:

That is a lot of money to waste !! I don't think they allow pregnant women to live on campus! We would somehow manage..

I would be shocked (since I have Mirena coil) but SUPER EXCITED. I really wanted to start trying around now anyway, but OH and I are working through some things. We will hopefully start trying in August. I think it would be great :)

i'd be so excited, but so scared.
my OH has said if i get pg now we'd keep it because he thinks we'll manage, not that we'd abort it anyway.
my oh i know would be so scared, he said he would be.
but it would change our lives, like a blessing, even though i know how hard it would be :dance:

I'd be really terrified but happy.
I dont know how I'd manage with uni or afford it and my parents would probably go nuts. So logistically it'd be a nightmare but I'd secretly be over the moon. <3

at first I'd be worried... the main reason that we are waiting is cos we have a holiday in september, but most importantly because we both need to lose weight. However, the holiday is in the uk, i'd just not be able to go the spa and stuff. The main issue is my weight. I am really overweight and I've set myself a goal for our holiday to give me time to lose weight but also get fit, so i'd feel worried about my health. But then i'd decide that we'd deal with it and I'd then be really happy :) x

Most spa's do treatments for pregant woman. You can still have the facials and masages they just cant use certain oils.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->