Those WTT, what would you do if....

this is a tough question. I long for a baby so badly but if I got pregnant now i think i would be shocked and scared, I know deep down i would be happy and once i got over the shock i would be over the moon but to start with i would be shocked and dazed. I think DP would actually be more over the moon than me to start with even though he is the one making us wait. I know that sounds really confusing but thats the way it is :) DP keeps making comments about the pill failing and how he wouldn't mind at all if it happened ect, so i know he would be fine :)

I'd be worried... people who get pregnant less than 6 months after their last baby, and have had sections, are more likely to have their scar rupture :shock: my worst nightmare! Plus I'd be quite upset as I'd be pregnant for my 18th birthday... but other than that, excited! There's nothing I want more than a little brother or sister for Jack!

after a misscarraige there would be no doubt in my mind that id keep the baby

it wouldnt be the end of the world for me but OH would not be happy

I'd be happy but it would be difficult as my oh has just been made redundant and i really wanted a year to have my body to myself after giving birth and BF and to fit into summer dresses!!!! Would be v exciting tho.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->