Thought I had Ov'd late!

Hope4BFP

Mum to 1 & Pregnant
Reaction score
My cycles are usually around 27 days with a LP of 11/12 days) and I normally Ov on CD15 (would have been Mother's Day last month – Sunday 14th March).

I thought my cycle was messed up due to travel as I kept getting EWCM the week after, I assumed I had Ov’d a week later (around CD21 ish). On Thursday last week I felt nauseated for quite a few hours (felt a bit like a hangover but I’d not had a drink). Then over the weekend, I kept getting palpitations, my heart rhythm didn’t change so much but I felt like my heart was pumping really hard. On Sunday, the palpitations came back so DH decided to google ‘palpitations’ and as he typed in the word the list that comes up showed ‘palpitations during pregnancy’, a few hours later I was peeing in a pot with a IC HPT and a line came up straight away! I was so shocked and thinking that I was 7dpo at most that I thought I had picked up an Opk IC by mistake so I tried a FRER with the same sample – it came up straight away and after a couple of minutes matched the control line! :wohoo:

I know it sounds crazy but we still couldn’t believe it so waited until after work the next night then did a CB Digi together, sure enough ‘Pregnant’ came up very quickly, only then, seeing it in writing did DH and I actually believe it!! The ‘Pregnant’ was closely followed by ‘2-3’ (weeks) so I don’t think there’s any way I Ov’d late (the 2nd week of EWCM must have been an early PG symptom??). I took one more supermarket brand just to be sure (as you do) and another line :happydance: :happydance: :happydance:

Here’s the pic:

HPT.jpg

Went to my GP on Tuesday, she didn't feel the need to test again so just put me down as 'Pregnant' :cloud9: and gave me a preggo pack.

We've been trying since Aug 09. I am so happy and terrified at the same time, please stick little ‘pip’!! Boobs are defo bigger already, been a bit painful and are ‘veiny’ and I’ve been having some odd twinges down there. Things went a bit quite today so I did another IC HPT, line came up much darker than the Sunday one so feeling relieved!! I am guessing I am 18dpo so very early days, hoping and praying for a H&H 9 months! :baby:

:yipee::bfp::yipee:

Wow, what a great surprise. Hope you have a fantastic pregnancy!

The best news! Congratulations! :hug:

My cycles are usually around 27 days with a LP of 11/12 days) and I normally Ov on CD15 (would have been Mother's Day last month – Sunday 14th March).

I thought my cycle was messed up due to travel as I kept getting EWCM the week after, I assumed I had Ov’d a week later (around CD21 ish). On Thursday last week I felt nauseated for quite a few hours (felt a bit like a hangover but I’d not had a drink). Then over the weekend, I kept getting palpitations, my heart rhythm didn’t change so much but I felt like my heart was pumping really hard. On Sunday, the palpitations came back so DH decided to google ‘palpitations’ and as he typed in the word the list that comes up showed ‘palpitations during pregnancy’, a few hours later I was peeing in a pot with a IC HPT and a line came up straight away! I was so shocked and thinking that I was 7dpo at most that I thought I had picked up an Opk IC by mistake so I tried a FRER with the same sample – it came up straight away and after a couple of minutes matched the control line! :wohoo:

I know it sounds crazy but we still couldn’t believe it so waited until after work the next night then did a CB Digi together, sure enough ‘Pregnant’ came up very quickly, only then, seeing it in writing did DH and I actually believe it!! The ‘Pregnant’ was closely followed by ‘2-3’ (weeks) so I don’t think there’s any way I Ov’d late (the 2nd week of EWCM must have been an early PG symptom??). I took one more supermarket brand just to be sure (as you do) and another line :happydance: :happydance: :happydance:

Here’s the pic:

View attachment 72762

Went to my GP on Tuesday, she didn't feel the need to test again so just put me down as 'Pregnant' :cloud9: and gave me a preggo pack.

We've been trying since Aug 09. I am so happy and terrified at the same time, please stick little ‘pip’!! Boobs are defo bigger already, been a bit painful and are ‘veiny’ and I’ve been having some odd twinges down there. Things went a bit quite today so I did another IC HPT, line came up much darker than the Sunday one so feeling relieved!! I am guessing I am 18dpo so very early days, hoping and praying for a H&H 9 months! :baby:

:yipee::bfp::yipee:

Hey! thats fantastic news, so happy for you hun. Have a happy 9 months.

:dust::dust::dust:

Hey! thats fantastic news, so happy for you hun. Have a happy 9 months.

:dust::dust::dust:

Hi Tracey! Lovely to see you back on here! :hugs: How are you doing?

Thank you so much for your post xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"