thought i ovulated monday but...

babytots

Reaction score
i'm not as got a + opk today. sunday i did one and it looke postive as the top of the line was as dark as the control but the rest was faint this one is definately positive.

am so peed off as we have inlaws tonight and unless i can get df to :sex: before 6 oclock then i will definately be out this month (inlaws are here til sunday!). going to try and entice him by running him a bath and putting the girls in their room to cause havoc with their toys. don't like doing that but needs must and as long as they are happily playing then we should manage a quickie lol.

oh why does this always happen to me:hissy: i guess the positive is if we did manage to bd at least i know we have a good chance x

p.s will get a pic of my opk to put up later :D

Good luck, I hate doing that to my son too but sometimes we just need a min for a break or for a quickie with our man, LOL, Besides my son seems to love being in there so I guess I am not as bad of a mom as I feel.

thanks hun glad i'm not the only one (don't feel so bad now). its so hard ttc when you have children as you can't bd when you need too. they didnt mind though was having a ball playing with their toys. so we managed to get a :sex: in hoping that does the trick as won't be able to :sex: again til sunday.

but with my 2 angels we bd on the day of the + opk and with charlotte we bd the day before ov (didnt use opks) so hoping its a good sign.

will try and bd again tonight but doubt it. will get pic up of my opk once i get new batterys as they have ran out typical! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->