Thought I should introduce myself

newmommy21

Reaction score
Hi girls!

I am Rebecca, 21 and married (just for a few weeks now) and pregnant with a little girl due August 28!

I have floated around this thread for a long, long time now and thought I should probably introduce myself since I never actually have.

Little about me, I have wanted to be a mom ever since I could remember. All through my highschool years I dated guys who never treated me properly and even when I was in college. I had just met the love of my life Tyler back in October 2012. We were inseparable and hardly spent one moment apart. On New Years Eve he proposed and I said yes! We told our families and they were ecstatic for us...then I had noticed I missed my period back in December and that I should have gotten my period January 4 and this was now January 6. I told Tyler this and he said lets go get a test...well as you may have guessed I got a BFP. Didn't know what to do, I didn't think all this was going to come so quick, marriage and a baby carriage. Well I tested about 15 other times and still BFP. So we waited for my 12 week ultrasound to make sure baby was okay and growing properly...she was :) we told our parents and they were again ecstatic for us!

Tyler is the one man I have ever pictured myself getting married to and having babies, he is definitely my soul mate! We married June 8, 2013 on a beautiful sunny day, not to hot not to cold, and our little girl got to be there with us (inside my tummy, but still!)

We are currently looking for a house cause our little tiny apartment just won't do, and are hoping to find one before our little girl gets here August 28.

If you have gotten this far, thanks for reading! And to all you young moms, don't let anyone bring you down about your age...be proud that you are young enough to race around and play with them.

Anyways, thanks xx

That is great, hun! Congratulations on all the excitement you've had these past few months!

I'm Kaleigh, 20, and 18 +1 with our first. Engaged to be married to a wonderful man by hopefully next fall (2014), we have also been insepeeable since the day we met back in the Summer of 2011. I wouldn't have wanted my life any other way :cloud9:

Aw :) congrats to you! Hope you do get married when you want :) its pretty amazing to be married

What an amazing story, actually had to stop myself from crying! (Stupid hormones).

Congratulations on your pregnancy, wishing you a very happy and healthy 9 months. Oh and goodluck with the house hunting!

I'm Jess, 18 and 11+5 weeks along with my first!

Welcome :wave:

My name is Clair, I'm 18 and I have a 13 month old called Jason and I'm 14 weeks with our second :D Me and my OH have been together 22 months (we got pregnant right at the start.. Oops!) and we live together also looking for somewhere bigger as we're STILL in a one bedroom house :nope:

Hi Jess! Sorry I made you cry haha hope you have a H&H 9 months also...I only have 9 weeks to go, but I am wishing the weeks away lol

Clair must be super crowded in your place! I hope I get out before little princess is here

It is! The older LO gets the worse it gets too :( No way can we fit another baby in here! We're with our housing association but if no news by a certain month we're going private :) I hate that our 13 month old is still in our room. We wanted him in his own room 7 months ago :dohh:

oh well! Maybe the perfect house for you hasn't shown up yet...that's how I am taking it, our perfect place hasn't popped up yet lol

Aww how beautiful I cant wait to get married to my OH! Congrats on the marriage & of course your LO

Congratulations! You are due a couple of weeks before me so we're quite close!

KateyCakes, cool! I can't wait till I am done, I am very uncomfortable for 31 weeks...don't know how I will survive another 9...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->