thought i was having labour signs but no!

87lianne

Had a horrible night last night tossing and turning feeling sick weird niggly pains on my bump, i hardly slept and when i woke up i couldnt stop being sick. The pains on my bump i have had all day like constant braxton hick contractions but painfull ones. Seen the midwife and she examined me said she could feel babys head but waters are still in tact and im not dilated at all but she said its not to say that labour isnt on its way as i had a really quick labour with my first.
I really thought it was the start of something. The pains are still there i have had them for the whole day now :cry:

hope you feel a bit better soon hun x how come the midwife checked you for dialation ? i didnt think they did that early in the UK ??

Thanks, i mentioned to her i was feeling a little wet down there so i think she wanted to check if my waters were ok also i had a 3 hour labour with my first so was worried about having another quick one

aww poor u hun, hopefully its just warming up and will get going for u soon xx

That sounds like my night. I had diarrhea at 11 followed by painful contractions. More diarrhea a half hour later and also followed by contractions. I was able to get to sleep only to wake up at 1:11 with more diarrhea and more contractions. Again relaxed myself and convinced myself to sleep. Then at 3 my DS came in coughing away and crawled into bed with me as my dh was at work I let him stay in our bed. He didn't stop coughing until 5am and then my dh was home from work at 6:30. My DD was up for the day at 8:24 and I am bagged! I thought it was maybe the start of preterm labor, but it was obviously something going on with my stomach.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->