Thought i was in labour!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ellasmummy

Reaction score
This morning i had awful pains in my tummy, thought maybe was going to have the runs so i went to the toilet and no nothing. I got this immense pain all through my tummy and the 1st thing i thought was omg that felt just like a contraction - havent remembered how that felt since the min i had my daughter. Felt a bit nervous and thought i would keep an eye on it. Half hour later i went for a poo :blush: not runny though nice and normal. The pains were still coming every half hour and bringin tears to my eyes. They were across the bottom of my tummy and really hurt. Then after 1hr 1/2 they started going to top of my bump and were coming every 15mins but werent as painful. Nothing seemed to ease them so i was sure this was it. Havent had any for half hour now so think they were BH and have eased off. I am really emotional too for some reason. :cry: I burst out crying and had a real sob over nothing!! Strange!

Atleast i wont miss X Factor tonight :rofl:

xx

oooooooo!!! Could be the start of something though!! Fingers crossed x x

Still could be the start of something though! Keep an eye on it and let us know if anything more happens! xx

Thanks for your replies girls :D

I will Keep you informed as im soo excited! I actually want the pains to come! :rofl:

Hope your all well

xx

Hope something happens soon!

Only had about 2pains in the last 2hours. They seemed to have totally gone now :hissy:

In my thread yesterday i said about her being born on the 14th ... so maybe it was my body preparing me!

xx

Hope something happens soon x

I heard you have a good clear out before labour starts though. So could be, hopefully you get to see your tv show anyway lol my mum reminded me a few times I made her miss her favorite program as she delivering me. And she was serious as you dont get in her and the tvs way lol

I heard you have a good clear out before labour starts though. So could be, hopefully you get to see your tv show anyway lol my mum reminded me a few times I made her miss her favorite program as she delivering me. And she was serious as you dont get in her and the tvs way lol

With my 1st i didnt have a clear out. But it is one of the signs to look out for. To be honest i think its different everytime for everyone :rofl: we all hope its our time because we have experienced all these things and then LO decides to stay put! :rofl:

Have had a few more pains just little achy ones and lots of tightenings with not much pain. So im just hoping its going to build up over the next fews days and then be labour!

:rofl::rofl: at not missing x factor!!
Could be the start though, fingers crossed xx

Oooooh i hope that its the start of something for you!! Bring on the 14th :happydance:

At least you wont miss Xfactor :D love it..... Good luck hope it is the beggining for you. xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->