Thought it was odd my cycle hadn't started...and my son is only 4 months!!

dreadOHdreads

Reaction score
https://i.imgur.com/rdJ58Kr.jpg

Well ladies, that's a bfp aint it? LOL

My husband is still saying I MAY be pregnant because the line isn't that dark. But I told him honey that there means we're preggo...AGAIN!

We weren't trying to prevent getting pregnant, but seeing how it took forever to get pregnant with my first baby we didn't think it would happen so soon!!

We're happy but I'm so nervous! Not really nervous about having a 1 yr old and a newborn but more so about having to push through the icky pregnancy symptoms to take care of Jaxon.

With my first pregnancy I just laid around and slept a lot. This time around I'm gonna have to push through for my Jax! Thankfully I don't work but still I worry about how hard it's gonna be.

Congrats! We're kinda in the same boat. Pregnancy not planned while taking care of a baby. She's 9 months though. I think you have it easier with a 4 month old! Congratulations!

Wow you're my hero!!!! Congrats and god speed!!

Been here too, you will be fine! My youngest son was only 12 weeks when we found out we were expecting our daughter. Sometimes having a baby to care for during those early weeks can serve as a good distraction from any symptoms :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->