Thought pregnant , now Idont know ! Please help !!

That_girl

Reaction score
So my last period was feb 18. On march 8 me and my husband started trying to have a baby. I have been feeling strang changes on my body and felt pretty clear I could be pregnant. Tomorrow I am due for my
Period. I read online that I could take a clear blue test today and it would be accurate well I took one at four o clock and it was negative. I feel so disappointed . Would it show ?

So my last period was feb 18. On march 8 me and my husband started trying to have a baby. I have been feeling strang changes on my body and felt pretty clear I could be pregnant. Tomorrow I am due for my
Period. I read online that I could take a clear blue test today and it would be accurate well I took one at four o clock and it was negative. I feel so disappointed . Would it show ?

Hi that girl! Just want to share my experience with testing. I have 3 children but have been preg 4 times. For yrs I've had irregular periods so it has always been difficult to know exactly when to take a preg test. I'm now learning that it saves time, energy, money and frustration to just wait for the entire month to pass before taking the test.

I know I get really anxious and just want to know Now! Lol but for some reason it takes awhile for my hcg levels to rise which leaves me spending money on tests only for them to show up negative when I may actually be pregnant :dohh:

I *think* I was suppose to come on during the 15th and I didn't but my periods can sometimes be 45 days apart depending on stress levels. I've taken 2 preg test four and 5 days before the 15th and both negative so I'm just going to wait until the first week in April to retest. You're HCG levels maybe low so give it another week or two at the very latest!

Good luck !

I would wait a few days after your missed period for the most accurate results. Its hard to judge purely based on symptoms alone due to the fact that many early pregnancy symptoms are also symptoms of many other things.

Thank you guys and yeah I guess this early the levels would be low. Trying to not believe that negative quite yet !

I appreciate it ! I don't wanna believe that negative cause I feel so different . But that negative was pretty frustrating �� I want to finally be a mommy .

Soilder wife!! Congrats on your pregnancy!!!! I'm so excited for you! I hope you have a healthy happy pregnancy :) !!

"Feeling pregnant" isn't a good indicator. I felt more pregnant every cycle BEFORE the one I actually conceived in.

I appreciate it ! I don't wanna believe that negative cause I feel so different . But that negative was pretty frustrating �� I want to finally be a mommy .

:flower: You're welcome! I know it can be so frustrating waiting, you're not alone! Stay prayerfull and positive! I hope you get you're bfp this month/next month! Keep me posted :winkwink:

"Feeling pregnant" isn't a good indicator. I felt more pregnant every cycle BEFORE the one I actually conceived in.

Congrats to you as well! I am excited for you both, it must have felt so good to finally get that bfp!! :happydance: I agree that it is hard to really tell a pregnancy symptom from what could just be ovulation or something else. I hear that Sometimes ovulation can cause your body to experience pregnancy symptoms :wacko:

If you can remember, Was bloating one of your actual pregnancy symptoms ? Nausea?

I honestly didn't have any symptoms... My breasts didn't get sore until a week after my BFP and went away around 7 weeks. No nausea, fatigue is just setting in now. I did feel implantation though, just a quick poke, then a few days after my BFP I felt poking/pulling sensations which I still get pretty often.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->