Thought you had period and then BFP?

Thanks :D I am actually thinking about starting up a thread for ladies to tell their IB stories so others can compare, I know I could have used it when I was going through my confusion haha I am writing up a draft of my story, so here's what happened for me, some tmi btw:

DPO 12 – (First day of IB) Light brown spotting at night, stopped after 2-3 hours
DPO 13 – In the morning started lightly bleeding, dark red and a few times it was pink mixed with clear creamy cm, light cramps and lower back pain like AF. Barely 1 pad all day and 1/2 a tampon through the night.
DPO 14 – Medium flow dark red by night it slowed to a toilet paper stain of pale pink with cm.
DPO 15 – Same as the day before but by evening it turned into a bare-there stain on toilet paper
DPO 16 – Flow turned into a thick brown goo until midafternoon when it lightened to a stain.
DPO 17-19 – Same brown goo, it would lighten by night and finally completely stopped on the morning of DPO 19. There was enough to wear a pad, filled about half a pad each day with it.

I haven't temped since last october-ish so I don't know what my temps were like. And all the days leading up to the IB from O day I had a lot of creamy clear cm.

Hopefully that helped

Well, I have not even so much as spotted for over 48 hrs. I am 11dpo, tested this morning, bfn.
Just for the poas addict in me, I used my digi opk yesterday and today and got a smiley. I also got positives on 3 other (different brand) opk's. Anyone think it's possible I may be o'ing again?

I clearly o'd already, per bbt, opk, and.doc visit.
I've heard some women say they get another lh surge before AF...

I did one other time, but just once, and af arrived the next day...

Af is due wed-thur.

I'm just so confused.

Plan on dtd tonight just in case. Oh, I also have ewcm.

:shock: Things are looking good for you, I think! Some women get Ewcm before a BFP. Also, OPKs can detect a BFP. I don't want to get your hopes up too much, but you might find this article on pee on a stick about using OPKs as pregnancy tests interesting.

I have everything crossed for you!! :dust: :hugs:
:hugs:
Thanks! Well today I am 17dpo, tested with frer,, and again, bfn! I also peed on an opk and actually got the most negative I've ever had. Absolutely NO second line! I have ALWAYS gotten at least a faint line, and usually a few days before ov I get a couple almost positives , then blasting positives a day before O. then, the poas in me takes over and I use opk's while it's too early to test for pg, just to pee on something lol.

I got positive opk's last sunday and
monfay, so we bd'd monday just in case.

I can't believe I actually got a blank(except for control line) today. That is just one more surprise in this crazy cycle!

I'm sorry your body is messing with you! :hugs: Your temps are looking really good still, so it's very confusing. Are you going to check in with your doctor soon?

I'm now back in limbo too. I got some brown/pink spotting this morning and assumed it was AF. The spotting has mostly stopped now and is only visible on TP if you look closely. I assume AF is approaching, but wish like made that it's IB!
it could be! Your chart looks good! Does af usually start as spotting for you?

I can't call my doc yet, I just saw him 2 1/2 wks ago! Lol, I'll seem even crazier! By next sunday I'll be cd 35, and 23 dpo...
But I'm pretty sure they want a bfp or at least 2 wks late...

Well, I went ahead and marked a second I, add you may notice, I'm on the same chart. This morning I had light cramps and have spotted pink/brown 3 times, only on wiping. Usually I get one quick spot, then full force. :shrug: who knows? I'm 16dp2ndO, lol, temp dipped a bit, but not much. If AF doesn't come tomorrow, and temp is still above 98, idk what to think.

I'm.a little crampy, but nothing near Af cramps. Still bfn's ...... I'm just ready for the witch to show so I can start fresh!

Had a light period last month and just got my bfp. Wasn’t expecting this at all because I had a period.....

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->