Thought you had period and then BFP?

Josephine, you already had "AF"? But think you might be preggo?

My temp is still up. If it is up in the am, I will take another test. I did have the slightest bit of CM today, and typically I am dry after AF.

here is hoping!

Here is another reason - i too am usually dry after af, but I'm still fairly 'wet' down there... I do still think I might be yes, as af wasnt normal for me, i feel sick every morning, like hunrgy sick and have cramps still... i have not tested AT ALL, not before 'af' or after. Im too scared!! might do it later today.:wacko:

The lady that comes to do our ironing told me this morning she had 2 totally normal periods when pregnant. She went to the doctors imagining she was 2 months pregnant, she was actually 4 months gone. Good luck XXX

Well, my temp is still up, but I tested this morning... BFN. So who knows. Maybe it is a fluke. I will let you guys know if anything changes.

I am still getting the tiniest of cramps in my lower pelvic area, and NO AF since Saturday! Some spotting Sunday, but nothing even remotely close to my regular AF.

Who knows!!!

I also have been bleeding really light for a week and a half. Blood at first was dark red then it has swithed between light pink and brown discharge. Last night i wipped and there was literally 3 tiny drops of RED blood i took a test yesterday and BFN. i am very curious also whats going on. Ive been feeling a litte sick, blue veins on chest, constipation which has turned to the opposite, VERY EMOTIONAL, twinges in my right side. Also i my nipple have been tingling a little bit which to me is really weird, ALSO BAD GAS FOR THE PAST WEEK AND A HALF!!! hopefully we can all figure this out!!!! i will be stalking!

I just had quite a bit of CM! So weird!!!!! I am usually dry as a bone after AF!

Driving me NUTS!

I'm so pissed off, I just wrote a long detailed response and my internet connection went dodgy and I lost it all :growlmad:
Anyway i'm too tired to write it again but basically I had what i thought was a period with two pregnancies (DS1 and m/c) - I wasn't symptom spotting and barely knew my dates but I must have had symptoms as both times i got a BFN just before the 'period' then waited a further few weeks before testing and getting my BFP. By then I was 7-8 weeks and getting more symptoms (hating coffee and big boobs for me)
So it it possible, though it seems to be fairly rare to be enough to think it's a period. But I guess if you're symptom spotting and tracking cycles you're more likely to spot something's up. I certainly will if I get pregnant again (TTC since the m/c) as I am now much more aware of my cycles and 'symptoms'. It's great to have hope when you think all hope of being pregnant is gone BUT it's a real pain in the bum because it means that I can't move on as easily to the next cycle when I get AF - i still think that there's a chance I am pregnant - so I now just do a test after my 'period'.
:hugs: and :babydust:

Me too! I am 6 days early for AF. Have extreme pregnancy symptoms for the last wk. Nausea, vomiting, and sore nipples and boobs, woke up this morning at 7 sick, and awoke again at 9 with light bleeding. Possible implantation bleeding??.. we are keeping our fingers crossed.

Hi All,

Just thought I would give you my experience. I got what I thought was early AF (4 days earlier than expected) All the normal achey belly, achey knees kind of stuff.

First day I kept going to the toilet armed with a Pad and only got a brown jelly like blob with 2 specks of blood in it.

Second day I woke up with terrible achey back and pink/brown blood when I wiped, it didnt even go on my knickers, intermittent all day when I went to the toilet.

Third day the same except the achey cramps in my back were like strong contraction for approx 2 hours then it went. That evening I did a FRER and got a BFP and it wasnt even FMU !!!! So thrilled

The doctors said it was uterus shedding some lining.

I do hope that I have helped someone out there with this info.

Dust to all xxxxxx

Well I tested and got a bfn. I am going completely crazy though. I still feel sick in the morning, i still have cramps, i have a major spot breakout and 2 mouth ulcers! I just dont understand it. I guess I will just have to get over it and get on... or google pregnancy but no bfp!!! AARRRGGGGHHHH. I feel like an emotional wreck I was so sure when I tested it would be positive - what else could explain these symptoms :(

Gosh I just read a post somewhere else by a lady who did not test positive on a hpt till 10 weeks!!!!:wacko:

My mum didn't with her first until 9 weeks gone :wacko:

I have heard some people still have a regular or lighter AF after becoming pregnant. My grandma with 2 of her 4 pregnacies had AF the whole time like normal. Tell me if that ain't a bummer! BUT i have heard it is rare...

I am starting to wonder now. My nipples are starting to hurt and I have been even more tired than usual, like can barely hold my head up I just want to sleep. I thought I finished AF yesterday but I am now having brown spotting. I always have a 5 day period ?

I am wondering too....I am on day 3 of AF, and it has been extremely light....also my boobs are SORE. I am tired, too. And my temp went up a bit...so I am very confused! Might test early tonight or tomorrow to see what happens.

I've got one for ya, a super weird AF last month, pink then light brown barely... I had soar BBS for 2 weeks, I tested BFN... I've been exhausted, dizzy spells, headaches you name it... I bd 4 times last night and I'm supposed to be in the fertile mode if I'm not pregnant... Yeah we were busy, knowing my age and luck I will have tripletts... lol

Any news? Has anyone gotten a BFP after a funky weird AF?

Is this the original thread you were speaking of? :shrug:

https://www.babyandbump.com/two-week-wait/766489-some-encouragement.html

Good luck everyone :hugs:

So Im still getting bfn's but still feeling super tired and emotional, crampy, nauseous in the mornings and any other symptom we can think of - oh, heaaches - and I've gained 3lb!!!
After searching on google I have found numerous stories of people who tested negative on urine and even blood tests, were never believed by their doctor but did eventually turn out to be pregnant - some stories ended in miscarriage as the doctor wasnt believing, some stories ended with healthy babies.

Its so confusing - even get my period and a negative test and Im still convinced im pregnnat!! Im mad...

Any updates anyone? Iv found yet more stories of those who dont test positive. Im going to wait a week and test again. I have a progesterone test booked for 'cd25' so if I dont get a positive by then, and the progesterone shows up really high that should be an indicator from what ive read.

Well, I tested this morning-BFN! AF is now over, but my boobs are still sore, and I have major ovulation type cramping, and I had EWCM today! Wth? So I guess I am on my way to ovulating??? That is super early, I am only on CD4. Oh well, I am doing an OPK tonight. I did one last night and the line was pretty dark.

"Its so confusing - even get my period and a negative test and Im still convinced im pregnnat!! Im mad..."
Don't worry you're not alone. It's quite rare but because it's happened to me before, I still always do a test a week or two after AF.
I'm :wacko: too

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->