Thought you had period and then BFP?

So I am on CD 10 and for 3 days now I have had a gassy/twingy feeling. The bubbles and gurgling but not passing gas. I have also been having some vivid dreams. I had a less than typical AF and ever since I found this thread have been wondering. I have absolutely no energy like I was feeling with my pregnancy in June/July. I am not going to go out and buy a test in fear of wasting money but I am waiting on some hpt strips I bought online last week to show up (I bought them for next cycle) so will probably use one just for reassurance when they get here.

Hi there,
I am on CD 6, AF has been gone for 2 days, but I still have sore boobs and feel very bloated, also tired. And my AF was super light, too. Took a test tonight and got a BFN. Oh well. Keep us posted!!!

Well I'm on CD 37 and no signs of AF n I have had all BFN's. Today I got horrible stomach pains but weren't cramps but I have now realized the pain was due to gas n diarrhea (sorry tmi). I did get brown discharge which was stretchy like ewcm. I also got this wen I was 6/7 dpo so I have no idea wat is going on

My theory is I didn't ovulate last month so I'm hoping I will soon in the next couple of days to a week

Well I just took a test, finally got my ones from online. BFN but thats what I expected. Now I don't have to wonder. Should actually be ov'n this week sometime. Now to try and talk the husband into bed is the big job!!

Josephine3, I noticed that your daughters birthdate might be a result of this cycle you were talking about. I am going through the same thing and just wondered how this turned out for you?

With my son, I bled for 6 days like a period. I had tested prior and wasn't sure because on some tests in certain lights I see something but I wasn't sure. When the digi said no I figured I wasn't. I bled 12dpo until 16dpo. I decided to test one more time just to be sure, and the digi said yes at 19dpo. I really didn't believe that the word YES meant YES...I thought there was a mistake and it meant to say NO..lol.

Hope people still read this!
I spotted 3dpo-4dpo today at 5 dpo it is now red brown only when I pee, but it also comes out then (sorry)...on liner only dark brown stuff! I have an appt tomorrow, but I don't get it! How can I get a period 2 weeks apart?

Bump. I know this is old, anyone have advice or experience? Please, I'm scared...

:hi: Mid-cycle spotting can be perfectly normal. :hugs: However, I think it's good that you're getting it checked out. :thumbup:

Well, that is what my doc said! Thanks for the response. I guess I got worked up cuz this is my best chart since I started charting, had perfectly clear ovulation, and have NEVER spotted mid cycle...

Mine is very minimal , except when I pee. that's when blood comes out (sorry tmi!) It is not like af, but my doc said thats to be expected since it is NOT af. I really thought this would be my month, and I guess I'm not out yet, as temps are up still, but I can't imagine an embryo implanting after all this post-ovulation "shedding" I'm doing...

I'm bummed that I'm probably out, but I do feel better knowing that "these things happen and there are so many hormones, especially estrogens, running through our body that even doctors can't pinpoint the actual cause of this random occurrence" (my ob/gyn's words)
He wasn't concerned. He put me at ease. He even said if I wasn't trying so hard to conceive, I probably would have shrugged the whole thing off - true , I would have - I'm just hoping it will at least let up long enough for me to know when af does arrive ... I'm very analytical(can ya tell? :haha:) and obsess over every detail of my chart!

At this point I just want to fast forward to af so I can start fresh.

Btw kismet- love your sig line! I feel the same way! I have met a great group of women here! If you (or anyone!) Wants to check our thread out, here's a link: https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/ttc-groups/1506253-welcome-nut-hut-157.html#post25140653

3 bfp's from "regulars" so far, and they are sticking around for the rest of us!
:dust:

I'm glad your doc put you at ease. Still, you shouldn't count yourself out because of spotting. You know about implantation spotting, right? ;) As the ladies are fond of saying on the test threads, it's not over until the :witch: shows. :hugs:

Yeah we like to say
Just say no!
To aunt flo :af:

Too heavy for ib, but still hoping for decidual with sticky bean...

Todays bleed very light...

Well hopefully it's not AF but I had bleeding this month and just got a bfp so more proof that it's possible. FX for you, hopefully AF stays away, baby dust <3

Yep. I'm wondering about this too. Had a really heavy AF for the past 2 days (which is odd,) very light today which would usually mean that AF is on her way out. But, I still have all of the AF symptoms that I had before, which is odd.

This whole cycle has been nothing but odd.

Well hopefully it's not AF but I had bleeding this month and just got a bfp so more proof that it's possible. FX for you, hopefully AF stays away, baby dust <3
Congrats! :happydance:
My bleeding has stopped. 9dpo, temp still up...

Can I ask how heavy/type of bleed you experienced?

So, for anyone else that may run across this, I started spotting(barely) 3dpo-4dpo. 5-7dpo I had random light bleeding. Had to wear a pad, but one lasted the entire day.
8dpo barely spotting, until just before bed. I went to pee and a LOT came out.. (sorry) mixed with ewcm, and teeny tiny dots of grape jelly stuff...
Today, 9dpo barely spot at all, I think it has stopped.

Anyone else have experiences?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->