Thoughts? Experience? (Acupuncture)

Angel_blues

Reaction score
I went to my physio therapist who also happens to be my deep tissue acupuncturist (muscle rehabilitation). We got talking about my losses and she told me that there is Chinese acupuncture for pre pregnancy loss prevention. Does anyone have experience with this or is this one of those (no offence to anyone please) cons for desperate women?

Hi! No, it's not a joke.. acupuncture can help everything. Seriously. I swear by it. Look up acupuncturists who specialize in fertility in your area. Check their reviews. But they have special points that can help keep the baby in there ~ I went when I was pregnant with my daughter and had a 41-week super fabulous pregnancy :) Acupuncture has been around for centuries and they really know their stuff.

Great thanks for your response! When did you start getting it?

Acupuncture saved my back, I was in a bad car accident in May 2013. A lady hit my passenger side as I was travelling 115 kph (72 mph) and my physio/IMS therapist does deep tissue acupuncture for my lower back. If it wasn't for that I wouldn't be walking...

That's why I'm curious of others experienced with fertility treatment by acupuncture...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->