thoughts for my girl name..

valentinegirl

Reaction score
Hi all!! We have another GIRL on the way!! We've had the name jett picked out for boy for years but we're not gonna be using it :( My daughter's name is Davyn Rose. We want something unique for this diva as well!! What are your thoughts on Camryn olivia?

Love it! And goes well with your daughter's name! :thumbup:

I am not a huge fan of boy names on girls. If you are going to use Cameron please spell it right.

I love your spelling! Very unique

Oh please Un-eeekk spellings are an annoying trend that makes people look uneducated. Adding an extra y, i, or e to everything isn't cute or special.

Lisa429 just because you have a boring name doesn't mean everyone else has too either.

Lisa429 just because you have a boring name doesn't mean everyone else has too either.

That's great I didn't get to pick my name.

A name can be none boring without having to spell it all crappy so no one knows how to say your child's name. What is wrong with Cameron spelled right? At least then people will know how to spell and say her name. Do you want her to have to spell her name for everyone the rest of her life?

Don't get all pissy with me you asked for people's thoughts/opinions and I gave mine.

I like it! And I don't know about anyone else - I pronounce Camryn and Cameron differently, they don't sound exactly the same when I say them out loud. Maybe just my accent :) x

I have to say i pronounce Camryn and Cameron differently too. I like your name choice xx

I suppose they are different pronunciations:

cam-rinn
vs.
cam-er-on

Thank you ladies for your support!! I come on this site because rarely if ever does anyone make derogatory statements or opinions towards others!!! If anything I was looking for maybe a different more feminine spelling and or a middle name that might work a little better! Thank you for showing me what a great group of gals you are!!

That's great I didn't get to pick my name.

A name can be none boring without having to spell it all crappy so no one knows how to say your child's name. What is wrong with Cameron spelled right? At least then people will know how to spell and say her name. Do you want her to have to spell her name for everyone the rest of her life?

Don't get all pissy with me you asked for people's thoughts/opinions and I gave mine.

Huge difference difference between an opinion and just being rude!!!
Educate yourself on that one :)

Personally I don't like it, it's not to my taste but i wouldn't regard you as being "uneducated" because of the spelling, that's just daft :dohh:

I wouldnt use it oersonally but i like how they "go together" if you know what i mean? Ehen you introduce your girls Davyn & Camryn it makes sense :)

Thank you ladies for your support!! I come on this site because rarely if ever does anyone make derogatory statements or opinions towards others!!! If anything I was looking for maybe a different more feminine spelling and or a middle name that might work a little better! Thank you for showing me what a great group of gals you are!!

I am sorry I wasn't trying to be rude. I just really think names should be spelled right. She is your baby and you should name her what you want.

There is no right or wrong spelling when you're naming your own child. There are a bunch of names that can be spelt differently and as the parent you decide which one. I have to agree with twinmommy Lisa, you came across extremely rude and offensive to the OP.

Anywho, the name is unusual for a girl and definitely not something I've heard before so go for it :D:thumbup:

I LOVE the name and LOVE the spelling! And it goes well with your other daughter's name (which I also LOVE!)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->