Thoughts on Internet cheapies

Gmz

Reaction score
Anyone have false negatives on Internet cheapies or are they decent

I'm sure many have as a false neg is just meaning the hcg level is too low to pick up - not meaning it is non existent. They are quite common, usually because we test earlier than the "norm".
If you think you are preg and it's not showing, give it a couple days for the hcg to double.
Also some ICs are very sensitive - detect sooner, but you may also learn about a loss you would never had even known occurred if sticking to less sensitive tests- Good and Bad.
I used 15miu tests years ago, and recently 10miu strips. Had no probs with either.
They def give you alot more for the cost, and as I said can be alot more sensitive.
I have never gotten any evaps on the ones I tried, so I liked them.

Internet cheapies worked for me 4 days before my period was due!!! 35+5 now, just 4 weeks and 4 days left until my baby girl is due!!!!

Can I ask specifically which ones you guys actually used and liked? I have some really skinny green handled ones but I have no idea what the sensitivity is on those. Do you buy them on amazon? I've never noticed them posting the sensitivities on them so I would be interested to know which ones you like since I'm due to buy another batch soon (if not pregnant this cycle).

The ones I have I ordered on amazon I think, or maybe eBay, and they were advertised as wondfo's but I don't think there is such a thing as a green handled wondfo pregnancy test, so I don't think they are really that brand. I also noticed that Wondfo isn't on the package, only HCG, or LH for the ovulation tests. Anyway, I'm 9 dpo and keep getting negatives, which is really what I was expecting at this point, but I am using my one and only FRER tomorrow morning because I have a dental appointment and I want to know whether to tell them to be careful or not, so if I get a positive I will say that I don't trust ICs. I've used the Wondfo's in the past and usually I get a faint line at first and then follow up with a FRER and get a similar line so I know those ones in particular are pretty good.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->