Thoughts on Internet cheapies

Gmz

Reaction score
Anyone have false negatives on Internet cheapies or are they decent

I'm sure many have as a false neg is just meaning the hcg level is too low to pick up - not meaning it is non existent. They are quite common, usually because we test earlier than the "norm".
If you think you are preg and it's not showing, give it a couple days for the hcg to double.
Also some ICs are very sensitive - detect sooner, but you may also learn about a loss you would never had even known occurred if sticking to less sensitive tests- Good and Bad.
I used 15miu tests years ago, and recently 10miu strips. Had no probs with either.
They def give you alot more for the cost, and as I said can be alot more sensitive.
I have never gotten any evaps on the ones I tried, so I liked them.

Internet cheapies worked for me 4 days before my period was due!!! 35+5 now, just 4 weeks and 4 days left until my baby girl is due!!!!

Can I ask specifically which ones you guys actually used and liked? I have some really skinny green handled ones but I have no idea what the sensitivity is on those. Do you buy them on amazon? I've never noticed them posting the sensitivities on them so I would be interested to know which ones you like since I'm due to buy another batch soon (if not pregnant this cycle).

The ones I have I ordered on amazon I think, or maybe eBay, and they were advertised as wondfo's but I don't think there is such a thing as a green handled wondfo pregnancy test, so I don't think they are really that brand. I also noticed that Wondfo isn't on the package, only HCG, or LH for the ovulation tests. Anyway, I'm 9 dpo and keep getting negatives, which is really what I was expecting at this point, but I am using my one and only FRER tomorrow morning because I have a dental appointment and I want to know whether to tell them to be careful or not, so if I get a positive I will say that I don't trust ICs. I've used the Wondfo's in the past and usually I get a faint line at first and then follow up with a FRER and get a similar line so I know those ones in particular are pretty good.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->