Thoughts please!!!!!! late period! and more

chantelonelov

Reaction score
Okay so where to start my last af Was March 30th 2013. it is now May 5th 2013. I had light spotting April 30th for a short time less than one day. I have been havingperiod Like cramps for some time now. I keep running to the bathroom thinking AF has arrived. my cervix is very high and feels closed. lots of white creamy cm. feeling extremely tired. feeling pretty convinced that I know I am pregnant because spotting is not something I ever experience. except when I was pregnant with my daughter two years ago. but the:wacko: spotting occurred after a positive test last time i was pregnant. I have been testing almost everyday now and they are all BFN!! . it is really frustrating I just want an answer. anyone else have thought?? I will be testing again tomorrow morning but it is with a cheap dollar store test so who knows.

I don't have an answer but didn't want to read and run, depending on when you ovulated and implanted it could just be too early to show on a test

Good luck on your bfp x

I'm in the same boat! Except no spotting. I had 2 days of brownish red tinged discharge a week or so (only while wiping, tmi) lol
I'm still getting bfn :(
Spotting can be a good sign!
I really hope we both get :bfp: soon!
Keep us posted :hugs:

Yeah im still waiting! Still no period. a friend gave me a bunch of pregnancy test strips. so i will keep testing!! Good luck!!

Yeah im still waiting! Still no period. a friend gave me a bunch of pregnancy test strips. so i will keep testing!! Good luck!!

I bought a crap ton of the wondfo hcg test strips from amazon. you can get like 20 for 8 bucks or something like that lol
I'm a poasaholic so i needed that many haha

Hahaha! I know. my friend bought 100 of them and gave me like 30!! Ill be testing again in the morning this waiting game sucks!!!!:nope:

Now 21 days dpo according to my calendar. still no AF. cervix is still very high soft and
closed.. and again Bfn!! I am going to probably be one of those girls who don't get a bfp til a month later ughhh!!!

Now 21 days dpo according to my calendar. still no AF. cervix is still very high soft and
closed.. and again Bfn!! I am going to probably be one of those girls who don't get a bfp til a month later ughhh!!!

I still have my fingers crossed for you!!!!
Keep your chin up. I am going to test this weekend. It's so hard waiting lol
:dust:

I my self and rather confused ! With my cycle and body! My last actual period was 21st of march ! I was running a week and a half late then bam with no warning no pains no nothing I started to have some bleeding on and off for 2 days and then bam just stopped! Now I don't no if this was af because I usually have cramps and tender brests when she comes and lasts for 6 days then spots for 1!! I'm so so so confused! I have gotten to light light light bfp around when I would have implanted and then neg it ice bloods 2 weeks ago ? What the hell

Wow that is crazy same thing again happened to me today with the spotting. I thought for sure AF was coming full force by afternoon. nope light pink.spotting went away after an hour! Same thing that happened on april 30th. im soo frustrated with these bfns. keep me posted!!!

It is very very frustrating !! I just want to demand my doc to give me ultrasound to see what is going on

This sounds like a it may be an ectopic (but you didn't say how late you are or poss conception date) also dep on other factors like age, Stress or exercise could be a missed period. Anovulatory cycles sound a bit like this too. Temps would help... Do you have a chart?

Im on day 41 of my cycle. i havent bled anymore and the cramping is mild and comes and goes.. i believe i may have ovulated late.. no sign of af yet. if i ovulated late then i conceived later than i thought... i guess we will see!!

No temp.chart. my average cycles are 32 33 days. possible conception dates. 14th of april or the 26th.. last period march 30th. spottd april 30th and yesterday. veryy light pink for a couple hours both times

my period was 2 weeks late and finally I gave up after like 20 :bfn: sorry, but goodluck to you!!

Chantal: As far as being PG, you're definitely not out! Based on a possible April 26th Conception date, and based on sperm life as long as 4 days, if you ovulated as late as April 30th you could be looking at BFN's until May 14th if you conceived this cycle. Because your cycle is telling you nothing, I would say that as long as you don't BD again, you should wait until May 14th to test.

If you get a BFN on May 14th, it's likely you've just experienced an anovulatory cycle (spotting and light bleeding is common for these cycles.)

Having said all that: You would have to have ovulated a full week late for there to have been a conception (based on your TYPICAL cycle length, you should have ovulated April 17-19th.

I would say there is almost zero chance that BD on April 14th resulted in Pregnancy if you still are getting BFN today.

BUT - If you did indeed ovulate a week later than normal (around April 26th) than it would line up perfectly with your BD on April 26th.

In this case, your BFP would not appear until around May 10th - May 14th.

It is a long shot, but the math is on your side!! There is still hope :) Good Luck!! I sure hope it was a late O that caused this confusion and not a missing O....

Also as of yesterday my bbs became very sore!! So this is either a ver late cycle of ov late! I will keep updating

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->