*Thread for anyone who has no idea where they are up to or when they'll be testing!*

who's_mummy

Reaction score
Just thought it might be nice for those of us who have irregular cycles to have a thread to post or vent in, especially as we might not be sure when we may be testing so cannot join in with the other threads on this.

My last cycle was 40 days but this one is already 47 days and not even any signs of O yet. I've had a couple of weeks of not being able to chart due to having a fever and lack of routine over Christmas. I did notice some EWCM yesterday though and my temp was only 36.17 this morning so finger's crossed that this could be it, I'm sick of not knowing whereabouts I am!

:dust: to everyone
Gemma x

Hi,

thanks honey?! My af has been very long since my m/c in july! ranging b/w 35- 45 days.... But this cycle its been nice.. about 30 days... Fx it will remain the same.

Thanks for starting this, can i join?!

I had my 1st AF last month after waiting 10months after depo, and im on CD 32 now, and have no idea when ill get af again. Thought it would come 2day but no sign :nope:

just had my period after waiting 3 month for it to come .my period are very irregular i can go months with out one .so i just have to wait for signs that am o.lisa xxx:

Hi love to join in.. I have not had a :witch: for 14 weeks now after prolonged breastfeeding,moving onto Provera...

On cd95 today . . . Not sure when im getting AF . . . Or when i will start using the Agnus castus on my bed side table . . .

Not TTC, WTT but cycle 1 since going off BCP was 36 days, 34 days, and this latest one 27 days! I am on CD2. this is just ridiculous!

This is a fab thread!

I am on cd104 now have no idea if iv o'd or not, but over the last week had tender breasts which I havent had since comming off the pill on September 22nd. Hopefully this is a sign that things are happening whether :witch: or :bfp:

Done god knows how many tests and all:bfn:

So I would love to join this thread if thats ok!

Thanks Girls xx:hug:xx

Hello All!

Im in the same boat, dont really know what's going on... My last :witch: was on 2nd november, and I usually have around 32day cycle, which would of took my next :witch: to be due on 5/6th december.. This is when we started TTC... Thinking my witch would show up a day or two later, because I know its very unlikely to conceive so close to a due period. However it didnt show up.. and still hasnt shown up, the next months :witch: is due anytime now, but no signs..

I have been feeling odd for the past two weeks, with nausea, feeling sickly, hot flushes, hormonal (snappy and upset at nothing) was actually sick one of the nights (sorry for tmi) but it was like yellow and throthy :S, My bbs feel fuller, and look different, did notice blue veins on them aswell.. There is definatly something hormonal happening/happened, but i have done several hpt and all :BFN:

So Baffled as iv never missed a period before. I have a docs appointment booked for wednesday

Bexjane, Sounds like you have some great symptoms. Keep us updated on your doctors appointment!

Ooh I like this thread! There is a lot of support on here at the moment for us long cycle girlies! A lot of B&B members seem to be suffering with this.

Can i join up too? Just posted a separate thread moaning about my temps and not sure if I am in 2ww or not, so this thread definitely applies to me at the mo! In my 4th cycle since coming off the pill 7 months ago - so far, have had 13, 5 and 7 weeks, and I'm now just short of 5 weeks in my current cycle. :hissy:

:hug: and baby dust to all! Lets get some of us long cycle sufferers up on the bfp announcements board to give us all some hope! xx

i never know where i am, my cycles are apparently random and i have never yet got a positive OPK. i'm on CD23 at the moment, so i think i might ovulate some time in the next 20 days if i am going to at all.. hmmm!

Im waiting for my first AF after a mc. I think i Ov'd last week but not 100&. BD Fri, Sat & Sun. No idea where i am in cycle.

Ok to join right??

Hey girl, i might join you all..
so far my AF has been pretty random ranging from 32 to 47 days..

am now on cd32 and have not O'd yet.. (been temping and using OPK's) so i have no idea what this cycle will bring.. no more OPK's left so i guess ill just wait it out ..

:)

Thank goodness for this thread! My cycles have been all over the place so I decided to take a month (or more) off of charting/temping/opks and just bd every second day. I have no idea when I will OV or when I will be testing because it's been so random!!

Me too! I am on day 50 and still no signs of :witch: or :bfp:! It is so hard to wait between cycles (only have had 3 since beginning of July)...

Glad it's not only me worrying about cycle lengths! I was beginning to think that I was the only one!!!

Nice to see that we can put our syptoms or lack of syptoms up on here without knowing where we are at in our cycles. I will keep you all updated!

Here's hoping for plenty of :bfp: for us all in 2009!!!!!!!!!!!!
We sure do deserve it!!!!!!!!

:hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug:

Thank you for starting this thread!

Ive just finished my first :witch:since coming off the pill at the end of October, so I have no idea how long this cycle is suppose to be or will be, our plan of attack is to :sex: as much as possible and hope for the best! :blush::hug:

Nice to have lots of people in the same boat (well, not nice for usbut nice to have the support iykwim!). I was hoping that yesterday's low temp was going to be O but it's low again today so have no idea what's going on. I know that I can't be pregnant with low temps but still can't help getting the IC's out and have been getting evaps which drives me mad!

Group :hugs:

Gemma x

Ive had twinges today and ive felt sick the past few days. Went to the loo and there was pink when i wiped (like last month) but nothing now. Theres only like a 2% chance i cud be preg, but who knows. Its now a waiting game to see if AF turns up or not. No idea when shes due or anything cos of the m/c.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->