• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

*Thread for anyone who has no idea where they are up to or when they'll be testing!*

Sorry to hear about your loss Sam :(.

Sending :dust: your way

:hugs:
Gemma x

Hi all,

Just an update, I went to the doctor's this morning and she did a pregnancy test, and just as i thought it was negative, my doctor explained that i could well be pregnant from the past two weeks, but wont show up for a couple more, so my :witch: that was due on the 6th december, must have been a missed period, and this once could also be that, she advised me go back if :witch: doesnt show her fact by second week of feb.

Im not that disheartned because we have only just started trying, and I know it can take a while,Im just more annoyed, that the stupid :witch: is playing games, and if im not lucky enough to be pregnant then at least it would be nice for her to show her face and get it over with, so I know were im up too and can keep on trying from there.

Anyway sorry to go on.

Hope we get some BFP's soon xxx

I came off the pill in November - didn't have a withdrawal bleed but waited 40 days for :witch: to show up.

I'm now on CD23 and I've not had 1 single symptom up until last night when I got cramps. Hoping this is OV and just to make sure I used my usual method of pain relief for cramps - :sex: :blush: . I don't know why it works but it does. It relaxed me and I had a really disturbed nights sleep, kept waking up and i'm sure I got woken up by snow sliding off the roof or something loud! (Reminded me of when we had that earthquake last year! That was really funny cos hubby just said 'it's a lorry' and turned over! :rofl:) Well today I feel fine. A little bloated maybe but that could be due to the Special K Challenge :rofl: (Day 3 of 14 and I must say I feel a little lighter even if I don't look it!!)

Anyway, enough rambling. I'm hoping it is OV else it's early AF. I'm absolutely clueless about when to expect AF...could be a good girl and turn up on time ie; between 28 and 40 days like I'm hoping, or could leave me hanging on to the egde of my seat for the next couple of months. Or I could get a BFP....just haven't the foggiest when to test.

God I'm waffling. Sorry girls. Best of luck with everything to everyone. Oh, and just to add to it, if/when AF arrives I've got to go for a smear :hissy: .....hate them. Had 6 in 2 years! Yuk! Now I'm down to 1 per year as I got a normal last year. Hoping for the same this!

my periods have always been all over the place.it really does stress me out,witch i no is no good for TTC,but sometimes,i just can help stressing big time over it.

Came off the pill end of August had a bleed end of September and nothing since, so still waiting :(

Just got word that the doctor is going to put me on provera to kick start my AF. Then I'll have a series of blood tests to check my hormones. I also will have an HSG test. Has anyone ever had one?

hmmpff day 43 no sign of ovulation, my last cycle lasted 47 days i think and at least then i got O pains .. sight ..

i did have a Colposcopy on the 12th of dec. maybe that had delayed it..

Hey Lunaty,

Can I stress out with you?! Know how you feel! I am on cd37 and don't think I've ov'd yet. I can't say for sure from my temps. is getting to me now. Last cycle was 53 days - if I don't ov this week, I'm going to exceed that! - cycles are getting longer if anything! D'oh d'oh d'oh!

What is a HSG test Bizy Bee? Haven't come across that before. Have been wondering about agnus castus, but something is holding me back - think it is the naive hope that I will get pg anyway despite the long cycles. x

How's everyone doing?

I've had sore boobs and cramps today so I think the :witch: must be on her way. I'll actually be pleased to see her, this cycle has been all over the place with me being ill, not been able to chart properly for a large chunk of it. At least when I start a new cycle I will hopefully know where I'm up to as well.

Does anyone on this thread use OPKs? Not sure how well I'd do with them with being so irregular, I guess I'd have to use them everyday for them to be useful.

:dust: & :hugs: to everyone
Gemma x

Hi Lucy Lu,
HSG is short for hysterosalpingogram. It's an x-ray that examines your uterus, fallopian tubes, & surrounding areas. They put a dye into the uterus first, then check for blockages/abnormalities. There was a recent thread in ltttc that clarified it for me and it doesn't seem so scary anymore.
I'm on day 53 and it's getting really annoying (my last one was 72 days).
-Jen

Hm yeah, i *think i had a pos OPK today , they were really close in color, we will see..
hmppff waiting sucks hahaha

How is every one doing? I'm still waiting for AF had a bit of period like back pain yesterday and the day before but fine today?....

YAY! so glad to have found this thread! had my last period december 1st (and came off the pill) didn't have withdrawal bleed and still don't have my period! i get cramps every now and then... but still no :witch:! my BBS have swollen, my nipples are very sensitve (almost sore) and slightly darker in colour.... POAS last week and was :bfn: - there was a faint line but i just assumed it was negaitve... should i wait a bit later before i POAS again?

Mel, it can't hurt to wait a few more days before you test again. You may also want to try a different test brand. Keep in mind that if you just came off of the pill in December, your odd symptoms may be due to that. Good luck!

i also thought the symptoms were from comining off the pill.... think i'll wait maybe another week before i take another test

I like this thread!! OH and I decided to not try so much this month as he was leaving for deployment not that we did anything to prevent. I have super irregular cycles though and God only knows where I am this cycle!! I think my period was due today... well it would be if I was on a 28 day cycle LOL. I'm not testing cause I hate the disappointment so i'm just seeing what happens. OH is gone now sooo this was our last chance for 8 months... i'll just have a lot of charting to do to get some kind of pattern going!! Hi to all!

Hi all, this is my first post so be gentle! i'm so glad I found this thread, as my cycles have been causing me a lot of consternation and it's nice to not feel so alone :)

My cycles have been regular my whole life, from my very first one--I've always been about 31 or 32 days. I've been so regular my husband actually kept track of when AF was coming, so I didn't bother :) In August we decided to start TTC; I started AF on Aug 2, we started TTC about a week later, and then the witch showed up again on CD26--which made us raise our eyebrows, but I thought it was just a shorter one. Since the CD26 cycle, I've only had 2 cycles--a 45 day one and a 49 day one, and I'm currently on CD43 of this cycle.

I went to the doctor during the first long cycle, she said everything seemed fine, all the tests she gave me came back fine, and I haven't changed anything--I've never used the pill or any kind of hormonal contraception, so us TTC just involved pitching a load of condoms, haha--my weight hasn't changed, nothing has changed, except of course for me getting more and more freaked out. Which is probably not helping.

Anyway, sorry for the novel. I'm just so tired of being hypersensitive to symptoms and now always being surprised by AF because I don't know when she's coming. Plus, I had spotting on Jan 2nd and I've never, ever, ever had spotting before, so now I figure maybe my uterus is actively trying to crawl out of me :D

If you've made it this far, thanks, and baby dust to all of you!!

Welcome to BnB soddingproof. I've always been irregular so infuriating as it is I did at least know what to expect when TTC, but it must be even worse when you've always been regular.

Sending lots of :dust: your way!

Gemma x

How's everyone doing?

I've had sore boobs and cramps today so I think the :witch: must be on her way. I'll actually be pleased to see her, this cycle has been all over the place with me being ill, not been able to chart properly for a large chunk of it. At least when I start a new cycle I will hopefully know where I'm up to as well.

Does anyone on this thread use OPKs? Not sure how well I'd do with them with being so irregular, I guess I'd have to use them everyday for them to be useful.

:dust: & :hugs: to everyone
Gemma x

Just a bit of an update. I've had cramping everyday since my last post above and the :witch: still hasn't shown her face.

Last night I POAS (IC) because I'm an addict lol, and got a very very faint pink line. Now because I'm a POAS addict I order these tests in batches of 50 and I had already used a fair few out of this pack. I get some sort of evap on nearly all of them but none that have looked like this. Much peeing on of more sticks followed and all of them had some sort of faint, very squinty pink line on.

Have tested again this morning with FMU and again with 2nd MU as I've read that that can be more effectove for some women but haven't got any lines that I could be convinced weren't evaps. This morning I also keep feeling a little nauseous on and off but that could certainly just be psychological.

Have no idea what to think, oh, and my chart doesn't really show anything this cycle as I was ill for so much of it (from early Dec where some temps are missing), if anything I guess the pattern could be that I'm just O'ing now and maybe that's what the cramps are, although I'm surprised that it's gone on for so long and my only fertile CM was several days ago.

*sigh*, I just have no idea.

Gemma x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
irenetta
Back