Thread Privacy

LillyTame

Mom of 2 boys
Reaction score
If I'm not mistaken, threads started in certain areas can not be seen by "guests", is that correct? I think this is what someone told me a long time ago, but I'm not 100% sure. Is there some way to know which areas those are?

If I'm not mistaken, the Ethical Losses and Stillbirth/SIDS section is private. That's the only ones I know off top of my head.

You have to be a member to view journals.
You have to request access for areas like Ethical losses and Girly Sanctuary etc

You have to be a member to view journals.
You have to request access for areas like Ethical losses and Girly Sanctuary etc

So when you say journals...which areas are considered forums vs journals. Like I made a WTT "journal" but it is viewable to guests. So if I move over to TTC with assistance, with that be considered a proper place for a "journal"?

Ok, I went back and did some more thorough looking about...I see where it says journals now! Are mods able to move threads?

After a 2yr break, I've just forgotten my way around! lol

Ok, I went back and did some more thorough looking about...I see where it says journals now! Are mods able to move threads?

After a 2yr break, I've just forgotten my way around! lol

Yes, if you let me know which post you want moved I'll move it :)

Yes, if you let me know which post you want moved I'll move it :)

Great, thank you! If you could move this on over to WTT journals please.

Edited to take out journal name

Side note - How long have you been a mod?! I never noticed until now!

Last edited:
Awesome! Thank you and congratulations! I know you're a great mod! I hope it's fun.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->