'Threatened Miscarriage'? update- lost baby at 11w5d

I am glad the hospital treated you well :)

My first pregnancy sadly ended in a missed miscarriage and i had a D&C as like you i couldn't bare the thought of passing the baby at home. On a positive i conceived my rainbow just under two weeks after the op, she is now currently winding down for bed.

I hope you enjoy your glass of wine tonight xxxx

Enjoy your glass of wine tonight you certainly deserve it, take care of yourself and I pray that soon you will have your rainbow xx

Thinking about you Dark Star. I'm so sorry that you went through this. I hope we'll see you back here soon.

I'm so sorry Star. My heart broke for you when I read this. Did they say what baby measured?

They said the baby had not grown significantly since my ultrasound when it measured 6w5d. It was alive and had a good heartbeat at that time.
I had no symptoms of the loss for 5 weeks, until Tuesday when I started spotting.
My amniotic sac kept growing, so I even had a baby bump.

im so sorry you had to go thru that, stay strong hun.:hugs:

Thank you so much for your support everyone.

I have posted my story here:

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/miscarriage-support/2183925-lost-my-baby-11w5d.html

Please comment there instead of on this thread, lets let this thread sink away off the page and leave the first trimester forum for happier thoughts.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->