• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Three advert

We're working on getting this ad removed or capped, and the ugly reskin on mobile removed.

Android chrome browser here and it is indeed every single time I go to a different page.

I've had it come up on the desktop landing page too but I mostly use the mobile site which is every single page as I say :) hope that helps x

Is it happening on mobile mode and not just desktop mode on your handheld device? x

That's correct. Happening on both modes. The desktop mode is significantly harder to get rid of on a mobile device as the X to get rid is a lot smaller

Yes I've had this problem too, but if you turn the phone landscape it's easier. :)

Thank God it seems to have gone! It has been a nightmare all day! Every time you go to a new page that stupid big animated advert means if you're zoomed in to read you can't click the X ! Fingers crossed it's gone now as it seems to have stopped for me!

Thank God it seems to have gone! It has been a nightmare all day! Every time you go to a new page that stupid big animated advert means if you're zoomed in to read you can't click the X ! Fingers crossed it's gone now as it seems to have stopped for me!

It should be fixed now. Logged in users shouldn't see it at all and it should be capped for guests.

It just popped up again for me :( anyone else get it today or is it just torturing me? :haha:

Yeah it's just come up for me too unfortunately. Seems to be a bit of a persistent one that one!

I've been using the desktop version on my Samsung phone and the majority of the time there is no x to get rid of the ad. Refreshing just brings it back up. I'm using the mobile version which seems to have stopped it but the mobile version is not easy to get used to :( I also have a bare minerals ad popping up now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
irenetta
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->