• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Three advert

Babybump87

Reaction score
What's with the three advert easy enough to close but every single page refresh it appears

I've only just logged on and it's happened about 10 times . Even when creating this thread .

Anyone else ?!
I'm on a iPhone 6s
UK

Thanks !!

Pics

Attachments

• IMG_0718.jpg
    IMG_0718.jpg
    29.4 KB · Views: 3
  • IMG_0719.jpg
    IMG_0719.jpg
    34.6 KB · Views: 2
Yup I'm getting the exact same thing! Very annoying.

Yep same here. Every page refresh/change. I'm on android mobile in the UK. Easily closed but shouldn't be popping up every page

Yes every page I load and I end up clicking it and it opens a new tab. Really frustrating. I've barely been on yesterday because of it grrr. I'm on iPhone 6S

So when you press 'x' the ad reappears on the next page loaded? If not roughly how many pages before it reappears?

Does it eventually stop? If so roughly how many adverts have you closed before it does?

Can everyone confirm if they are using mobile or desktop mode of BnB? I need to know if it is only happening on a specific template/mode or all.

Screenshot is awesome, thanks you. x

I'm on mobile version on safari. The add restarts every loaded page. I'm up to about 10 reloads so far...

Right ok ...

I'll get tech support onto this ASAP. Unfortunately you will need to bear with me, they are different time zones.

Sorry for the inconvenience in the mean time.

x

Came on here to report it too. It's so, so annoying!! Very spammy.

Thanks Wobbles :)

Every page load for me. I'm on mobile version of bnb on Safari on iPhone in U.K.

https://i855.photobucket.com/albums/ab117/kirstybumx3/Mobile%20Uploads/FABA6CAC-FA32-4F11-8F40-C450006B4730_zpsth19kxlz.png

Came on here to report it too. It's so, so annoying!! Very spammy.

Thanks Wobbles :)
I agree, very annoying!

Will get it resolved as quick as I can x

Yes. This is the website you get taken to if you accidentally click on it.

https://i855.photobucket.com/albums/ab117/kirstybumx3/Mobile%20Uploads/7A997544-F04C-4953-B61F-D50FA2419B0D_zps4svvd5sh.png

Android chrome browser here and it is indeed every single time I go to a different page.

I've had it come up on the desktop landing page too but I mostly use the mobile site which is every single page as I say :) hope that helps x

Android chrome browser here and it is indeed every single time I go to a different page.

I've had it come up on the desktop landing page too but I mostly use the mobile site which is every single page as I say :) hope that helps x

Is it happening on mobile mode and not just desktop mode on your handheld device? x

Is it happening on mobile mode and not just desktop mode on your handheld device? x

That's correct. Happening on both modes. The desktop mode is significantly harder to get rid of on a mobile device as the X to get rid is a lot smaller

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
irenetta
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->