Three children

Khadijah-x

Reaction score
My daughter will be 2 and a half, step son just gone 4 and a newborn. Be realistic with me.. am I gonna go insane :haha: :dohh:

Hi!

I posted about finding out I'm pregnant with my 3rd today too!
Stalking! 😁 Xx

Not even! I am expecting #4, and I always say that the transition from none to one was the hardest. Everything after that has been a comparative breeze. And I KNOW it is tough when they are little, but my oldest is now 7, and I have a 5 and 2 year old, and my older two are just growing up so damned fast. It's all a blur, and it seems sometimes like every day they need me less and less. You aren't going to be in the baby ghetto forever. It is painfully brief. I actually have to hunt my kids down to pay attention to ME. They are so lost in their own, wonderful world.

Your new baby will be born, and within a few days or weeks, it will feel like they've always been there. That just seems to be how a Momma's heart works. It expands and envelops MUCH MUCH more easily than you think. Certainly much more enjoyably than labour, and perhaps for some, conception. ;)

I found going from 2 to 3 the easiest, he just slotted right in, dd1 was 4 and dd2 had just turned 2 x

Thanks guys! I've heard that 2 to 3 they just slot in and going from none to one was hardest. My daughter is very high needs and whines most of the day, still breast fed 9507x a day. But within 9 months I know she'll be different as it seems to get easier the older she's getting

I'm in same boat, expecting third in late feb/early March. My boys will be 3 and 4... also nervous about how I'll cope.

I feel you! I'm having my third too. When this baby is born DS1 will be 5 and DS2 will be just over 2.5. Here's hoping I can handle it!!

I am also having my third and I have gone back and forth throughout the day on being, yeah this is okay, I can do this! To omg omg what am I doing? I'm going to lose it and cry my whole life. But deep down, I know I'll be okay. I hope...

Nope. 21 months between DS1 and DS2. People think I was crazy. But there is 8 and 6 years between them and DS3 and people think I'm nuts to have such a large age gap. For the record, I wasn't trying to have a #3. Lol. But DS3 and #4 will be 17 months apart. I KNOW I am crazy for that but the deal was with hubby that if I wasn't pregnant by the time DS3 was 9 months I was shutting up shop and he would have no chance of trying for his little girl.

I had 3 under 3.5 and i do find it more work but its not horrendous. I find myself a bit more stressed and i dont get too much me time, someone is always needing something. Youngest is now 7 months and honestly im glad we did do it they all sit and play with her toys with her, get her dummy for her she is a very loved baby by them all, never had to wait for anything as if im busy one of the other 2 get her it.
But yes its hard work but at the same time enjoyable and i feel very full and complete

No! I found going fRom 2-3 much easier than 1-2!

Organisation is key :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->