THREE sacs and 1 heartbeat! Any experience with this mommas!?

Soulshaken

Pregnant with #3!!
Reaction score
Hey ladies!!!

So I went in today to have my ultrasound b/c of previous history it was early - The doctor is dating me at 6 weeks.
They saw THREE gestational sacs but only one (the bigger one) had a "viable pregnancy" so far! Little bit had cardiac activity but we couldn't hear it yet. They said it may be too early to see anything in the other two or they could dissapear? Anyone had any experience with multiples or know where I can get in touch with some mommas who have?? I'm going crazy over here thinking too much!! haha any help would be appreciated! THANKS! :wacko:

Attachments

• 20131223_114752.jpg
    20131223_114752.jpg
    25.2 KB · Views: 35
There is a lady on here called summerlilly who had triplets. I'm sure she had early scans but not sure of the story behind it.

Good luck xx

there is someone in multiples having twins but had three sacs as well :)

This pregnancy started off as 2 sacs. My first scan was 5+6. The sacs looked pretty similar in size, but only the larger one had a yolk sac. The next day I started bleeding but had to wait until 7+4 for a re-scan, which showed the smaller sac had grown but was still empty. By 9 weeks it had begun to collapse and was half the size of the larger sac. By 11 week it was a lot smaller and hard to find.

The bleeding was never clotty and never painful and it looks likely that my body will just reabsorb the second sac, or it will be passed along with the placenta.

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/p...63-red-bleeding-2-sacs-update-post-122-a.html << Here is a link to my thread on the topic right from when I started bleeding. It includes some of the scan pictures showing the changes to the disappearing sac.

The other 2 could be a few days behind !!
Hopefully you will know more in a week or too!!! Xx

Exciting... will be looking forward to your next update!

My twins always measured within a day or two of each other. The others could be a bit behind though. Vanishing twins are also fairly common though and although both of ours had sting heartbeats and looked perfect the MFM did tell us to prepare for the possibility one would stop growing and disappear before 12 weeks. It obviously didn't happen for us.

that seems like a huge age difference in the sacs not just a day or two

did they tell u how much age difference? and how u ovulated three times at once...or is it clomid ?

Thanks ladies!! I wrote this and then flew to Washington state from VA (a 12 hour days of flying with my two and one year old boys) so I have been a zombie for the last day! Merry Christmas to you all!!

I am still SO unsure of everything! They didn't give me an age difference because there was nothing in the other two as of yet, and I am not on clomid so I have no idea how that works!

I was hoping to find a multiples thread too! I just had no idea where to go with the info that my doc gave me haha

I'm okay with whatever happens just praying for a healthy pregnancy nomatter what the number! Thanks for the input! :hugs:

Thanks for the support ladies! Doc called today and wants to do the ultrasound as soon as I get back in state from our Christmas trip so January 10th it is! So nervous but also just want it to get here fast so we can know for sure what's in store for our future!! :)

Good luck for January 10th!! X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->