THREE sacs and 1 heartbeat! Any experience with this mommas!?

Thanks ladies! Sicker than I've been in my life! I feel like something is definitely different this pregnancy, my boys were much easier :/ just trying to keep positive and know that sickness is usually a good sign!!!

I think ur having at least twins!!
I had severe sickness with my twins, 3 sacs!! exciting, the others may just be bit behind, bet if u had scan now u would see more xx

I had severe sickness with my twins, 3 sacs!! exciting, the others may just be bit behind, bet if u had scan now u would see more xx

That's complete BS. I wasn't really any sicker with my twins than any other pregnancy and my sister only has one and had to be hospitalized a few times already for HG.

Thanks! How early was your first scan? Did the third sac just absorb or did you bleed? (Nervous about that possibility) Congrats on your twin boys how exciting!

I will for sure keep updating when I get my second scan because I have searched TONS for things like this and they never update!! Haha I know it doesn't change anything but it gives me something to read and it helps distract my crazy thoughts right now :wacko:

Oh and here is my ultrasound, they all look empty but up close one had our little blip with cardiac activity

That's complete BS. I wasn't really any sicker with my twins than any other pregnancy and my sister only has one and had to be hospitalized a few times already for HG.

Um...rude!

Agreed. We are all just posting experiences this is not an exact science and that's not why I posted, I just love reading other women's experiences in their pregnancies especially if they have gone through something like this so thank you to those who have responded to this post! :hugs:

Agreed. We are all just posting experiences this is not an exact science and that's not why I posted, I just love reading other women's experiences in their pregnancies especially if they have gone through something like this so thank you to those who have responded to this post! :hugs:

I didnt take what she was saying as rude or anything, just basically her saying that just because doesnt mean it is...
everyone has a different way in expressing themselves for different reasons...
I got she didnt want her basing twins on severe morning sickness ....i dont think anyone was trying to be harsh....
I could be wrong, but I know lots of my posts are taken for what there not so...anyway...

I got it....:hugs: to everyone in the thread

I agree, everyone is allowed there opinion but there are nicer ways of saying it...

There was no need to call it bs, simply one ladies experience!

Anyways can't wait for the 10th! :happydance:

R.E sickness, I've had a lot more sickness this pregnancy than all of my others. So the extra sac was enough to cause extra sickness even though it never grew a baby. My sickness lasted 2 weeks longer than my single pregnancies and it wasn't until the second sac completely disappeared on ultrasound scan that the sickness stopped.

Everyone is different. Some women are sicker with twins. Your

Thanks ladies!

Sick as a dog still starting to wonder if I should get something more for nausea/vomiting ... :/ so miserable

Yesterday after straining a little on the potty I had some spotting. My heart just dropped... It was wierd because it was EXACTLY like my implantation bleeding? A little spot of red then brown spotting then gone! Nothing today so far... I hate worrying like this, and I have no idea if one of the babies doesn't make it if I would bleed or not bc the doctor said it just depends? So in limbo until the next scan! Praying until then that everything is okay!

Hope everyone had a great New Years! I didn't make it till the ball dropped this year haha but still had fun staying up "late" eating popcorn with my boys :cloud9:

Hope it was just from the straining and everything's ok Hun :hugs:

Happy new year!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"