THREE sacs and 1 heartbeat! Any experience with this mommas!?

Hey ladies
Well it ended up being a very emotional day yesterday but we are thankful nonetheless. . The scan yesterday showed three sacs still, one completely empty, one with a tiny babe that stopped developing, and the third with a perfect little one with a strong heartbeat wiggling and waving <3 Although it was very bittersweet, I am so beyond thankful for our little fighter <3 thank you all for your kind thoughts/prayers it meant a lot when I was "in limbo". I have another ultrasound on the 23rd to check up on things so at least I will see my babe again soon! Hope you all are doing well :hugs:

I'm sorry for your loss... I know it is not easy to lose any baby especially once you know it is there... I wish you all the best fingers crossed for your fighter :)

Sorry about your loss hunni, so pleased your fighter is doing good though! What have they dated you at? Xx

So sorry for you losses. Yay for your little fighting bean. Have they said what will happen now?

Sorry to read about your losses, that's heartbreaking, but really happy you still have one little rainbow baby doing well in there xx

It's such a roller coaster isn't. I found it very hard to grieve for my twin that didn't make it as I was still so happy that the healthy baby was there. After I was sure the smaller sac wouldn't develop there was on going worry that it would effect the healthy baby. But at the same time the twins I'd imagine will never happen.

I've now written my whole vanishing twin story down and it has the pics of the baby and empty sac throughout the first trimester. https://www.nommonster.co.uk/2014/01/a-tale-of-two-sacs-vanishing-twin.html .. my second sac caused bleeding up until 10.5 weeks and was visible on the scan up until 11weeks but was gone by 13 weeks.

Thank you all so much for you kind words! They dated baby at 8w6d at that ultrasound and the other sac that was empty measured 7w2d... So now I'm 9w2d :) still feeling sick but not nearly as bad, I can finally eat! Just found out my best friend is pregnant too so I'm excited to share this experience with her!

It's such a roller coaster isn't. I found it very hard to grieve for my twin that didn't make it as I was still so happy that the healthy baby was there. After I was sure the smaller sac wouldn't develop there was on going worry that it would effect the healthy baby. But at the same time the twins I'd imagine will never happen.

I've now written my whole vanishing twin story down and it has the pics of the baby and empty sac throughout the first trimester. https://www.nommonster.co.uk/2014/01/a-tale-of-two-sacs-vanishing-twin.html .. my second sac caused bleeding up until 10.5 weeks and was visible on the scan up until 11weeks but was gone by 13 weeks.

I agree.. SUCH a roller coaster! I have had no bleeding yet which should be good but I'm just so nervous anyway... Thank you for sharing your story! I will be interested to see what happens at my next ultrasound!

The MFM told us at 8 weeks that there was a good chance of VTS and that it rarely caused harm to the other baby as the body would just reabsorb it, so know even though it looks like VTS you are still very likely to have a healthy baby in the end.

Hope the next scan goes well. Right up until my 13 week scan I was half expecting for them to say they'd made a mistake and not got a good view of the second sac and there would be a baby there. Even though I'd seen the sac on the screen and common sense told me there wouldn't be a second baby, I couldn't help but wonder if the healthy baby was just in the way. I guess the heart finds it harder to let go of the idea of twins/triplets than the brain.

Hope the next scan goes well. Right up until my 13 week scan I was half expecting for them to say they'd made a mistake and not got a good view of the second sac and there would be a baby there. Even though I'd seen the sac on the screen and common sense told me there wouldn't be a second baby, I couldn't help but wonder if the healthy baby was just in the way. I guess the heart finds it harder to let go of the idea of twins/triplets than the brain.

Wow I couldn't agree with you more! Im praying this next scan will let my heart "let go" so I can move on and be excited for this new little one <3

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->