Three years since first mc and it still causes me to burst out in tears

flou

Reaction score
I know I am blessed. I have my adorable nearly 8 month old rainbow baby boy. And when I look at him he makes all the pain I have been through worth it. I know I am a lucky lady to hold my little one. Yesterday was the third anniversary of my first mc and it was playing on my mind. I was driving in my car and on the radio they were talking about pregnancy loss, still birth and infant loss. And I just lost it. I had to pull over my car and I sobbed. For any lady who is going through a mc, time is a great healer but as with any loss you never forget how it felt. On the 4th December will be the 2nd anniversary of my 2nd mc. I remember last year hearing my little rainbows heartbeat exactly one year on and feeling extremely humble by the experience. I will never forget my two angels.

:hugs: I'm sorry for your losses flou.

Sometimes I think things just trigger you, no matter how much times gone by or how healed you feel.

Congratulations on your little one.

My first loss was an early loss and I cried on the due date despite being 8 months pregnant. I feel so blessed to have two lovely children but I will still cry over the two we have lost. Crying sometimes makes me feel like they are not forgotten. If I don't cry for them, who will?

It's so true - you never do forget.

Sorry for your losses, flou.

I had my first MC a little over 3 years ago and I'm currently going through my second. The only thing making it easier this time is that I got my rainbow baby after my first mc and so I know I can have a healthy pregnancy. I hope I will have another one day too.

Life is so cruel though and it feels so unfair. :( xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"