• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Thrilled about BFP!!!!!!

always

Pregnant with #3!!!
Reaction score
Hello again!

I'm so excited to announce a great BFP!!!! I have been testing with dollar store tests since Sunday and thought I could see a beyond faint, almost not there line. I kept showing it to DH, but he couldn't see it. So Monday, I finally caved and used an FRER and got a faint BFP!

Tested again this morning with an FRER and the line is darker!!! AF is due Friday.

This is great since last month we had a m/c, but the thing was that I never got a BFP until after AF was due, and then on top of that, the line never got any darker.

So here's to hoping! Sticky vibes pretty please!!!! And I'm sending out baby dust and sticky vibes for everyone who is currently TTC or in their 2ww.

First pic is of today's test, second pic has Mondays test on top and today's on the bottom for comparison.

Cheers!

Attachments

• IMG_5403 (2).jpg
    IMG_5403 (2).jpg
    92.4 KB · Views: 44
  • IMG_5404 (2).jpg
    IMG_5404 (2).jpg
    86.1 KB · Views: 73
Lovely and dark! Must be the most beautiful sight in the world (whoda thought itd be a bit of plastic with wee on it?) Massive congrats:happydance::happydance:

well done a big hug xxxxx congrats to u xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Very nice BFP!! Congrats! Have a happy & healthy 9 months!! xx

:wohoo: YEA!!!!! Congrats on your BFP!!!!!

Thank you so much everyone! I can't tell you how absolutely THRILLED I am that the line is indeed darker....I hope it continues that way!

Fingers crossed!

Sending TONS of sticky vibes and baby dust out to everyone!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->