Throbbing Vag? (sorry-TMI)

LeeMacca

Reaction score
Anyone else got or had a throbbing vagina? It doesnt sting but my vag is literally throbbing, as if I just had rough sex or something? Hasnt not stopped all day.

Yep, I've got that too. I've also noticed that I'm slightly swollen down there as if I've been gettin' busy all day!

I get it often in later stages of pregnancy, there is hugely increased bloodflow to the area and as the head lowers and the pressure increases it becomes very common for me. weird feeling.

Is it likely I will bleed if I have sex? from the increase in blood?

arrgh TMi but no I never have, it's blood in the vessels themselves and the tissue in the area. Go for it, it may be more sensitive but some find it very arousing with the extra bloodflow increasing sensitivity

I had this a few weeks ago and was worried as it was only on the right side and I wondered whether it was because the baby had dropped a little so more pressure down there?

I get it in the evenings, but it goes away if I go lay down

I've somewhat had this as well. But it's only one side and when I walk. It feels like pressure. I've been wondering what it was!

I have been told I have vulval varices - basically varicose veins on either side on labia. Things were better over weekend as I lay down on&off during the day but they have been worse today after working 7.5hrs sitting at a desk or in car.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->