Throughly annoyed with dh

ds0910

Mom; 2 angel babies
Reaction score
So I am about 8wks pregnant with #3 and have had horrible morning sickness almost the entire time, almost all day everyday. No vomiting, just this nawing nausea where you feel like you need to throw up but you don't CONSTANTLY. I'm already feeling horrible because I haven't really been doing any housework or anything because of it, not to mention I was on light bed rest for a week because of a threatened mc, then the nausea and bloating and uncomfortable feeling in our abdomens simply from being pregnant and the exhaustion all that just comes with pregnancy. Well today after I took the kids to his grandparents I went and laid back down in the bed with him, he rolls over to me and puts his arm over me and asks if I'm still having all the nausea. Not out of concern or just hoping I was feeling better because he doesn't like to see me feel bad, but because he wanted sex and when I told him yes I was he got mad which he will say he was just frustrated and remained ill until he left for work. Granted it's been a while, couple weeks maybe, since before the bleeding started, but damn! He can have a little nausea and is laying on the couch talking about how horrible he feels, but then I have it for weeks and he's more worried about not getting any. Grrrrrr!!!!!!

My DH always seems to want sex when I'm tired and need to go to bed. MEN!

My oh hasn't had sex for weeks. I had spotting week 5 and nausea and fatigue all day till 10 weeks. I still feel sickly amd drained more often than not. Why would you want sex when you feel so yucky. They don't understand the struggle at all sometimes. My oh is great but the house work is doing my head in. Feel like i am drowning in washing and fingerprints and mess made by dd. you have every right to be annoyed at him, he wouldn't want you to be sick on him would he! I hope he apologises x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->