Thrush - that can't be a good thing!

Lumboo

A proud Mummy
Reaction score
As the title says really.

I haven't had this since I was about 23. I wonder if it was the constant sex over two weeks? It isn't so bad that I need anything for it...yet! Well, I guess that saves me the cost of a HPT as I don't think you get thrush if you are in early pregnancy, as you would be wetter than normal, not dry, which you seem to be with thrush.

Any natural cures for thrush? Roll on next month....

You should treat it with over the counter creams so it doesnt get any worse. I've had it a few times in the last year just before AF has showed. Also different types of undies or tight fitting jeans etc can cause it try not to :sex: until you've got it cleared as you and your partner can keep passing it between each other.

Also a friend of mine was treated for thrush last year mid way through her pregnancy.

Good luck to you x

Thanks for that. I might just get some Canesten cream so it doesn't get worse. I only ever wear cotton underwear and am not a skinny, tight jeans kind of person (if only I had the figure for something ike that....!

DH not feeling well, so chance of BD even if I wanted to would be slim. Still, all should be cleared up by the time he is better from 'man-flu'

Someone said something about using coal tar soap - has anyone used this?

I have had this twice over the past year just b4 af. Canasten cleared it up real quick

My aunt has 5 kids, and with 4 of them she knew she was pregnant because she got thrush. She always got it early pregnancy. Just wanted to give you a little pick me up, its still possible x

Thanks for your replies, and also to xarlenex to keep my hopes up.

hey hunie.. i have got thrush!!! and people do say that you do get it in pregnancy..

But i think i have it because i am on antibiotcs but not 100% sure :)

Lumboo - Ha ha my OH has had man-flu since christmas. When i was pretty sure i was ovulating i pounced on him anyway and just let him lay there while I did all the work, I wasnt caring about the enjoyment only that we DTD. He'd kill me if he found out i mentioned that lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->