Thumb sucking!

Zarababy1

4 boys. TTC #5
Reaction score
Charlies started it! he proper chomps on it as well gives it a good old suck! but still wont take a dummy! little bugger i can see this beeing a problem in the future but at the moment i just find it so CUTE :cloud9:! and every time i go to take a pic he stops :rofl:

awww bless i used 2 suck my thumb and it carryed on til i was 16 i didnt do it in public, he will grow out of it,

jack sucks his thumb to i think its cute.(piccy on ticker) i used to suck mine and stopped when i was 12 so i dont think its a problem at the mo.

I used to suck my thumb when I was younger, my mum always says that she was glad I did as I could settle myself to sleep as a baby/toddler, whereas my sister never did and didn't sleep through the night until she was three!

I wish Kaya would suck her thumb, it would make my life so much easier. lol

I rather have max sucking on his thumb then a darn dummy lol at least with his thumb he can put himself to sleep lol

I was lucky (kinda) Amelia has taken to the dummy but she would most definitely have been a thumb sucker if i let her. That was one thing i didn't want her to do, i know several people at work that STILL suck their thumbs when they think no-one is looking, and one of them is nearly 30!!!

In private sure but not at your desk.

Sorry if this upsets any thumb suckers, just my opinion.

i'm 23 and still suck my thumb, i know it might sound pathetic but it's such a habbit to try and get out of, i started when i was 1 and it's just my comfort i dont think i could bring my self to give up. i used to do it really bad when i was younger but as i hit 16/17 i only started doing it when i was bored/tierd! i'm lucky tho because i had braces for 3 years my teeth got str8ned and they have stayed like that ever since. x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->