• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Tia Sharpe

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...tional-plea-missing-schoolgirl-come-home.html
He's on the run!

That's awful! I thought they sent dogs in the other day unless I was mistaken. I knew something wasn't right. That poor poor girl:cry:

So so sad. Have just seen on sky news that they are now looking for her step grandad. It said her body was found at the grandmothers house :nope:. Fly high Tia, may you now be at peace xx

They found a body in the grnadmothers house, apparently a dog was taken in and alerted, hence how they found a body. How come police didn't search it before. Omg I am so shocked and feel sick. Poor Tia.

Because they dont tend to, do they? If a family are genuinely going through the worst thing ever and then to have they're house searched and stuff would make it more traumatic.

They found a body in the grnadmothers house, apparently a dog was taken in and alerted, hence how they found a body. How come police didn't search it before. Omg I am so shocked and feel sick. Poor Tia.

Because they dont tend to, do they? If a family are genuinely going through the worst thing ever and then to have they're house searched and stuff would make it more traumatic.

I understand that, I guess the police had an inkling something was wrong about the situation, I guess they can't go off their inklings without evidence. So sad.

Oh gosh :cry: How awful.....Its gotta be the grand-dad...

Also, surely her grandmother wouldve known the body was in her house, how could she not :nope:

Oh shit :nope: poor little girl.

Eta- I know he wasn't on bail but I can't believe the police have let him out of their sight !!

Does anyone else wonder whether Stuart Hazell wasnt so 'grand-daddy' to Tia as he'd like people to think?
In terms of there r/ship :(

Holy shit :( Poor poor girl, I hope she can find peace now.
I knew something wasnt right with the grand mums partner, just had a gut feeling and the past tense talk interview just confirmed it for me. I hope they find the ******* :(

Also, surely her grandmother wouldve known the body was in her house, how could she not :nope:

I'm watching sky news and the reported made a comment that it was possible that the body was placed there quite recently. Otherwise I'm sure the place would have reeked of cadaverine.

this is what i dont understand...the houses are only 3 bed typical houses...there cant have been much room and with out sounding crude...there must have a been a smell. none of it seems right.

i also dont understand why they didnt check the house before as they checked all the other houses on the estate with dogs.

so terribly sad

Yeah the fact that the "granddad" has fled is suspicious in itself. Hope they catch him and find out what happened. Her grandmother must have known, her own mother could have known as well. It's just sick.

In also wondering the same thing about the "granddad" and Tia's relationship Lellow:(

So sad :( Like someone said before (unless it was on another forum i go on sorry!), the police probably had him as the suspect from the beginning and that's why they shoved him in front of the media to trip him up.

It's just so sad :( how can people do these things?
It a common thing for the police to allow family members to do a public talk because apparently the interviews people can be analysed by the police.

I knew it would be him first time I read about her missing and saw his picture. Poor girl makes you wonder if he's had it planned for some time having dated her mother before her nan maybe he was only with the nan to get to Tia who knows but I hope they catch him quick r.I.p Tia

Sky News said that Tia spent the night at her grandma's house the day before she went missing. However, her grandma wasn't there as she was working a night shift. This means she spent the night alone with Stuart Hazell, her grandma's boyfriend who has now gone missing.

I don't even want to think about the most likely scenario. Poor Tia. RIP x

I'm really surprised they didn't do a good search of the house. Several years ago, just after my brother died, my mum went missing. When the police arrived the searched our house from top to bottom, including the loft, airing cupboard and garden shed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->